Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Prime Accessory Pack add one more extractor deployment number?

IbsCdr_JanGoon

Question

4 answers to this question

Yes, you get a 4th one to deploy. But to be clear, it is a one-time deal. If you buy another Prime Access deal it wont add any other deployable extractor.

Number of deployable drones

The number of resource drones you can deploy is dependent on your Mastery Rank and whether or not you have obtained Founder/Prime Access status: 

• MR 0: 1 drone (1)
  • MR 5: +1 additional drone (2)
  • MR 10: +1 additional drone (3)
  • Founder: +1 additional drone
  • Prime Access: +1 additional drone

'Prime Access status is applied upon the purchase of any Prime Access package, and is permanent. The maximum number of deployable drones is 5 with a Mastery Rank of 10 or greater and both Founder and Prime Access statuses.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Extractor

Despite the quote not being crystal clear allow me to share my own experience: I'm not a founder, nor did I ever purchase a Prime Access with the frames (except Frost/Ember unvaults), only Prime Accessory pack. And I do have the 4th extractor. Just to avoid any confusion.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Yes, you get a 4th one to deploy. But to be clear, it is a one-time deal. If you buy another Prime Access deal it wont add any other deployable extractor.

Despite the quote not being crystal clear allow me to share my own experience: I'm not a founder, nor did I ever purchase a Prime Access with the frames (except Frost/Ember unvaults), only Prime Accessory pack. And I do have the 4th extractor. Just to avoid any confusion.

Appreciated!

I can confirm that the Prime Accessories pack adds the extra extractor. I have never purchased Prime Access other than Prime Accessories, and I have it. And it's permanent – I haven't purchased Prime Access in years and I still have it. It also makes you eligible to receive the Prime noggles during the winter holidays.

Sorry to hijack with a question for clarification. But, I am a founder who has bought several vaulted accessory packs but don't believe I've ever bought a pack before it was vaulted. I only have 4 available extractors. Am I missing the fifth because the prime access/founders are the same bonus? Or because I bought a vaulted prime accessory pack? 

Not that I really care because the resource gain is so minimal it's quicker I just go into a mission for some resources.. But apparently I'm supposed to have 5 total so thought I'd check.

Archived