Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wow, Grineer Supporters

RCOAS

You people are seriously supporting Grineer? They try to kill you as soon as you leave the cryopod room in the tutorial, and now you help the kill Corpus? IF the Corpus wins, the Corpus will modify the Tenno and we will be able to fight ROGUE TENNO with Corpus modifications in Corpus mission! 

So we can have topics about why people picked their chosen side.

But we can't have topics about showing and proving the side we picked....with alil humor

Hey, at least I stuck with my decision to pick Grineer.

You have people (who picked corpus) spilling their guts out about lore and righteousness, but cave in and do the grineer mission for potato.........

>_>

<_<

I'm pretty much done.

Edited by Ishki88

the grineer want to kill/enslave everything.

the corpus want to get profit at the cost of everything else.

the tenno fight both.

letting the corpus get better tech so they can turn around and fight us seems like a bad idea... call me crazy.

on the other hand, if we let grineer and corpus fight over territory, they will weaken each other, letting us get the upper hand for a change.

so really our options are:

1. let the corpus kill some of our kin so they can make better weapons to use against us

or

2. let the grineer and corpus contest for land while we save our kin.

think ill side with the grineer... if only for this once.

I mean, I just want to know what would happen if the first node was a potato on the corpus side... I think it put a lot of people over the fence preemptively with an overexaggerated first impression.

I'm not very butthurt, at least I'll be one of the few with the corpus badge. Building the gun won't set me back, I actually need credits more than taters. Taters can't max corrupted mods.

Edited by VegetableBasket

I mean, I just want to know what would happen if the first node was a potato on the corpus side... I think it put a lot of people over the fence preemptively with an overexaggerated first impression.

Obviously i would be fighting for the Corpus!!

But i'd be screaming for grineer anyway here XD

Lore-wise: Honestly, I'm fine having the Grineer take Mars and we get our Tenno. It's really the most mutually beneficial. Sure, Alad V can go "hey, I know you don't want your enemy to be stronger" but hell, I don't want you to be stronger either. If I'm forced to tip the balance here, might as well do it in a way I get something too.

Game-wise: Catalyst/Mutagens vs Credits? Yeah, Grineer have been handing out better loot. They know what's up.

So have fun, pick your loot, and merc it up. To quote another Mercenary: "To live as I please, and die a senseless death, that is who I am, not a mere man of flesh. War is part of my existence."

Edited by DreamlessMemory

Grineer-more comrades

Corpus-less comrades, more firepower to them....now what will you like?

Not to mention, after the Grineer and the Corpus fight, their firepower should be cut down, so go kill annihilate the side which won with the new frame after the event XD

You people are seriously supporting Grineer? They try to kill you as soon as you leave the cryopod room in the tutorial, and now you help the kill Corpus? IF the Corpus wins, the Corpus will modify the Tenno and we will be able to fight ROGUE TENNO with Corpus modifications in Corpus mission! 

Corpus wanna dice and slice the Tenno and weaponize them for their own gains. Have fun being a traitor and letting your fellow Tenno die and support the only of the war parties involved that has any chance of being a sustainable army in the future. While the Grineer die off from decay and infighting, you are now helping the guys that want to cut you int bits and you let them do hat to an unknown amount of Tenno.

Might aswell give up and an hero at this point.

What I am saying, is, supporting Corpus is the worst choice you can make for the Tenno cause. Ever.

Edited by Ced23Ric