Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wow, Grineer Supporters

RCOAS

Corpus wanna dice and slice the Tenno and weaponize them for their own gains. Have fun being a traitor and letting your fellow Tenno die and support the only of the war parties involved that has any chance of being a sustainable army in the future. While the Grineer die off from decay and infighting, you are now helping the guys that want to cut you int bits and you let them do hat to an unknown amount of Tenno.

Might aswell give up and an hero at this point.

What I am saying, is, supporting Corpus is the worst choice you can make for the Tenno cause. Ever.

Waaa, Ced is with the Grineer. We are done.

You make me sick. You would doom billions of innocent people to the monsterous enslavement of the Grineer to save a handful of our own?! I cannot help but wish it were you who were taken by the Corpus and not those still resting.

Please heed my words and come to your senses.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/123116-i-thought-the-tenno-were-better-than-this/

Corpus wanna dice and slice the Tenno and weaponize them for their own gains. Have fun being a traitor and letting your fellow Tenno die and support the only of the war parties involved that has any chance of being a sustainable army in the future. While the Grineer die off from decay and infighting, you are now helping the guys that want to cut you int bits and you let them do hat to an unknown amount of Tenno.

Might aswell give up and an hero at this point.

What I am saying, is, supporting Corpus is the worst choice you can make for the Tenno cause. Ever.

and grinner will make slaves out of entire corpus civilization, out of ordinary civilians who are not clones but rather people who are probably similar to us.

Edited by Aure7

and grinner will make slaves out of entire corpus civilization, out of ordinary civilians who are not clones but rather people who are probably similar to us.

The problem is....we dont see these people who are being oppressed, it's generally harder to sympathize with something you cant see rather than something you have seen with your own eyes....so I think I shall stay with the Grineer, they added the glaive and fire throwers (Evis-something and Napalms) who can make short work of any Corpus I've seen so far

You make me sick. You would doom billions of innocent people to the monsterous enslavement of the Grineer to save a handful of our own?! I cannot help but wish it were you who were taken by the Corpus and not those still resting.

Please heed my words and come to your senses.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/123116-i-thought-the-tenno-were-better-than-this/

Anyone who complains about Grineer enslavement will become a resource farming slave for the more intelligent among us. 

Now go get me some Salvage.

What the Corpus supporters (the ones preaching about oppression) dont see is that. The Grineer MIGHT be abusing their citizens, that, I cannot argue with. But if you think about it, why wouldn't the Corpus do the same? The Corpus might actually be worse as the Grineer only cares about expansion while the Corpus only thinks of profit, so what's there to stop them from oppressing everyone under their control and use them as lab rats?

I gave up.

If you help the grineer you basically doom every civilian on mars to slavery.

If you help the corpus you basically give them access to more orokin tech(the captured frames).

I'm just gonna be a dirty mercenary without morals and fight for who pays best at the time.