The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People, Are You Sticking To Your Side?

matto

Or do you sometimes change to get the opposite side's reward? How many of you are really sticking to your side no matter what the rewards are on the other?

I was just wondering, because there's a Catalyst on Corpus right now, and I missed the one for Grineers.

Will Vor forgive me?

Edited by matto

Grineer all the way. I couldn't care less about rewards. Corpus must die for their experiments on living beings.

Yeah, but I feel like it's going to be hard to keep Martialis ><"

For this reason :

This entire event is solely driven by rewards. Whoever has the shinier reward is going to win.

Edited by matto

Please Vor forgive me as I've been weak and committed a sin. I couldn't resist to the Vauban helmet, but it will help us getting stronger for the next events.

And I swear, I hate those Corpus :

Event.jpg

(click to enlarge)

I've stuck with Corpus on all the nodes so far regardless of rewards. Unlike most people I stand by my ideals and don't just go after short-term rewards :/ I'll probably stop at 25 points though, unless there are some significant battle pay for corpus side. As it stands, the Battle Pay Bandwagon has already decided that the Grineer will win, and I have no interest in their pistol that literally looks like sh*t anyway.

It's wierd from a lore stand point: The Corpus are using a mix of rewards and propaganda to try and convince the sleep addled Tenno that factory slaves are better off being worked to death under thier rule.

The only thing we really know about the Grineer Empire is that they use clones rather than natural born people as soldiers, in practice this probably means that any change in management will have no negative impact at all on the Corpus factory slave workers.

Listening to the "flavour" speech from both sides while playing the missions should really tell you 2 things: The Grineer are, regardless of how we originally perceived them, a fairly honourable martial society and the Corpus are a bunch of greedy buttholes.

The choice should be clear, liberate the Corpus slaves and save the Tenno.

Edited by Keltik0ne