Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

kubrow eggs

(XBOX)x ARTaco x

Question

6 answers to this question

1 minute ago, (PS4)Claudija said:

I wouldn't worry; Kubrow Eggs are frequent drops. Some like myself, have over 30 by now. Would be awesome to trade or srll the things though...

had 60 or 70 cap runs a few days ago with only 3 eggs to show for it so pretty sure it's just rng/luck... been trying to switch missions from excavation, cap, exterminate, sabotage, and spy today but still nothing to show for it so far. game wants me to buy 'em from the market i guess.

9 hours ago, (XB1)x ARTaco x said:

had 60 or 70 cap runs a few days ago with only 3 eggs to show for it so pretty sure it's just rng/luck... been trying to switch missions from excavation, cap, exterminate, sabotage, and spy today but still nothing to show for it so far. game wants me to buy 'em from the market i guess.

Just do Sabotage, Exterminate, or Capture you'll get them drop DO NOT BUY THEM FROM MARKET, it's a ripoff.

I have 160 spare, hell if they were tradable I'd give you some if I was on XBox. Do not buy them.

5 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Just do Sabotage, Exterminate, or Capture you'll get them drop DO NOT BUY THEM FROM MARKET, it's a ripoff.

I have 160 spare, hell if they were tradable I'd give you some if I was on XBox. Do not buy them.

I'm with you. I've bred every Kubrow breed to date, as) Predasites don't use Kubrow eggs mine are about 30-40 now and it would be great to trade them to especially new MR2's on Howl of the Kubrow to just help out..... Even just give them away free at this point :)

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Claudija said:

I'm with you. I've bred every Kubrow breed to date, as) Predasites don't use Kubrow eggs mine are about 30-40 now and it would be great to trade them to especially new MR2's on Howl of the Kubrow to just help out..... Even just give them away free at this point :)

Yeah I'm MR 29 and have built multiple pets over time and Eggs are just so easy to get, they're are just a thing I do when on Earth I blow everything up and collect the lot. :P

Yes it is a pity we cannot just given away, I don't helping out new players.

Archived