Jump to content
Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
  • 0

I need help! I've completed the Earth/Mars junction quest, but didn't get the incubator core


Gofasternu

Question

I know what you're going to say, "go buy it from the market" but its not there yet because I never received the first one from the quest. Is there another way to get one? I gave up on the quest but the quest keeps coming back to further annoy me. Is there a glitch or work around that I cannot find?

I know Market-Equipment-components= not there

Market-companions-Kubro accessories= nope

I'm lost please help

Also I'm new so don't hurt me lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

NGL I kinda blew through that whole line, but I feel like the blueprint came from either a spy mission or an excavation.  Maybe revisit those missions and see if that works.  For the spy mission, you need to extract 2 or 3 data things in order to fulfill the mission, and for excavations you need to stay for at least 3 rounds before you extract.  Like I said, I don't fully remember because it went so fast.  Also check out the warframe wiki page for more (accurate) info.  I basically live on there myself, since I am new as well.  Best of luck to you!

 

 

edit:  so I was way off apparently, so go me for screwing up my first attempt to help :(

If you did the junction quest and were successful, assuming you were on that portion of the quest, I see no reason why you didn't get it, and unless someone who knows more can help, maybe seek help in the form of a petition or whatever it is called here to get assistance that way?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, baynne720 said:

NGL I kinda blew through that whole line, but I feel like the blueprint came from either a spy mission or an excavation.  Maybe revisit those missions and see if that works.  For the spy mission, you need to extract 2 or 3 data things in order to fulfill the mission, and for excavations you need to stay for at least 3 rounds before you extract.  Like I said, I don't fully remember because it went so fast.  Also check out the warframe wiki page for more (accurate) info.  I basically live on there myself, since I am new as well.  Best of luck to you!

Thanks for the wiki idea.

 I've run the stupid mission 14x so far with no luck. Posting this here was my last hope.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Gofasternu said:

I know Market-Equipment-components= not there

Market-companions-Kubro accessories= nope

that's because its in neither of those places. its in the overall companions tab in the market. not one of the sub categories. go to market, hover over companions (where it brings up kubrow accessories and kavat accessories) and select companions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If u do the junction u should have a already formed power core.   Just goto the incubator and try to use it, it tells you what you have or dont have for making pets.

The power core BP is   Market -> Companions(click on COMPANIONS).   If you dont see it then you have some filters turned on or off.  

Powercores take 100k and some argon?(void/deimos iso vaults) to make.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Miser_able said:

that's because its in neither of those places. its in the overall companions tab in the market. not one of the sub categories. go to market, hover over companions (where it brings up kubrow accessories and kavat accessories) and select companions.

You got it! I was looking in one of the sub categories, I'm an idiot! Arrrrrg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...