Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Looking for 1 person to give my clan/dojo to.

Hello

Edit: Clan has been given away, thanks to everyone who showed interest on here and on Reddit.

Spoiler

I hope this is the right section for something like this, if not please move it mods.

Basically I decided to make a solo clan called IkeaFrame in June, I was bored and I was curious about what it was like. It was also planned to learn dojo decorating but I never got interested in doing that. Now I want to go back and join a clan and not be in charge of one. I feel like it would be a waste to just leave the clan and let it be destroyed the moment I leave so I figured I would find someone interested in having their own clan with everything already built and mostly researched (pigments and research that's unable to be done now is left). All you would have to do is invite people and you're good to go.

Ideally I would like to find someone a bit higher in MR or a lot of play time just to feel confident that someone that actually intends to keep playing the game can turn the clan into something useful.

The plan would be once I decide on someone to give it to that is interested: You would be invited to the clan, promoted to Warlord then I would leave. I've read the clan should remain as is, as long as one person is a Warlord (correct me if I'm wrong on this).

To add some pictures, to show it's a solo clan and name of it.

PRy2AoA.jpg

Here is the layout. I don't have a dojo builder of it, but I just took screenshots within the dojo itself.

Spoiler

Basically the basement. This has both obstacle courses. If I remember correctly I initially planned for there to be enough room for barracks also so the clan size can be increased. 

SlVoE9f.jpg

This is the first floor. Essentially it has all of the reactors to have a clan as big as it is. 

opKqxRm.jpg

The main part of the dojo, 2nd floor. This has the labs, dry dock, crimson branch.

G3jELBT.jpg

I'll include pictures of completed research here. As you can see, most of the researching including everything that needed mutagen samples is completed. I mentioned above, the majority of pigments aren't done and there's some things in the Orokin Lab that I couldn't research.

Spoiler

ApzlPNq.jpg

xnILkfj.jpg

Ow5pEGQ.jpg

NaHl15F.jpg

dwNM0SC.jpg

ylfVnun.jpg

REJPbNP.jpg

There isn't much in the clan vault, just a little bit of resources from decorations I tried to do and destroyed afterwards but just to show it.

Spoiler

EpZJSX4.jpg

If you're interested then leave a comment saying why you want it or your plans with it. If I'm in game and you want to walk around and look inside then that can be done also. I should be in game in 1-2 hours from now.

Yo, I'm interested. I'm a mr 27 actively playing since 2013 that hasn't really enjoyed in being in bigger clans all that much. I only plan to maybe have a few friends in the clan, but will hold onto it if you ever feel like wanting it back.

Archived