Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anybody talk about Xaku Augments yet?

CoconutFella

It's been hard to quiet my brain on Warframe lately. I can't stop thinking about new elements that could tie old ones together, or new options for frames.

It wasn't long for Hildryn to get her first augment mod/s, and I'd love to see Xaku get some very soon. An augment for their 1 to extend void damage to allies in the area, or a 2 augment to make duplicates of ally's and extend Grasp of Lohk's range by a small percentage(similar to magnetized discharge). Would just love to see Xaku get some more love  :>

11 hours ago, Tricky5hift said:

Kinda hoping they make Xaku an actually decent frame first before they start making augments.

Heaven forbid those augments just become bandaids to make it halfway decent.

Second wave of Xaku buffs/fixes still on the way I think.

On 2020-10-31 at 1:57 AM, Cobalt313 said:

Second wave of Xaku buffs/fixes still on the way I think.

Yeh, Xaku is already a decent frame with a fun playstyle right now. Fun for someone that likes playing as a caster at least. In any case, with just a little improvement like they have planned with round 2 changes, they're gonna be more streamlined and easy to use imo. 

Xaku is my non-bone-ary friend and I love them

I think Xaku is a great frame, their only issue is their passive makes it hard to get armor and damage resistance because most of the ways to do that require taking damage and they dodge most damage with their passive, so when they DO get hit they pretty much just get oneshotted. I wouldn't be against using an augment to fix that because as it is I think Xaku is fine for general play, they just fall off immediately as the enemies damage gets higher.

An augment that gives Xaku 10% damage resistance, capping at 90%, for every weapon they have with Grasp of Lock would be perfect, IMO.

I could see The Vast Untime getting an alt that trades the initial burst effect for a drain-over-time aura that follows Xaku and continually effects enemies in range.

Perhaps it could even allow Xaku's discharged armor bits to float near/around them instead of disappear entirely.

Archived