Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.5.2

[DE]darryl1

Still need to fix the roller Grineer glitch where they do this thing call not die.

There are still several issues with napalms and This teleporting issue with wall running.

Keep up the good work though to all the staff, I know how hard development can be.

Hotfix 10.5.2

• Added counter to Invasion Faction-Selection screen indicating progress for the selected battle location.
  • Added missing translations for Invasion missions.
  • Removed camera shake from Grineer napalm projectile.
  • Fixed enemies getting trapped inside rocky areas where they can't be killed (take 2)
  • Fixed some cases of online presence not refreshing immediately after logging out/logging in again.
  • Fixed Revive prompt not appearing when approaching teammates from certain angles.
  • Fixed missing Mag Prime component blueprint icons.

can we maybe fix the  Rollers now too ?

Some of you think we was gonna roll with Corpus if there was better rewards? It would make me think proably a minute longer before I decided on killing every Corpus I get my hands on.

Cause in addition to ALL the stuff they have done and will do, I never forgot the eyeless slag insult.

Do I trust the Grineer? Heck no. But gonna roll with them till the job is done.