The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: November 9 - 13

[DE]Helen

6 hours ago, (PSN)Mordekaiser_5 said:

For those who are worried about the missing drop, be sure they'll find a solution.
It already happened during Trick and Treats week, so.

It straight up broke for everybody for the Tuesday during Trick/Treats week - about 25 minutes in the whole drop system just stopped working and they couldn't get it fixed by the end of the stream. When some people don't get the drop because their accounts aren't linked properly/weren't watching the stream properly (e.g. weren't logged in, were sitting on the main page instead of right in the stream, didn't check to see they showed up in the chat users, etc.) they've typically been out of luck. Drops worked for some (at least me on PC) so it wasn't just universally broken. There was also the added pressure to fix it because it was currently the only way to get your hands on a Basmu (and was RNG at that) if you didn't have one already. All the predasite stuff is pretty accessible so it probably won't be a priority.

Not saying it won't happen, especially if they find it was broken for a whole platform or something, but I'm not sure I'd hold my breath it'll get sorted. Just unlink and relink your accounts and make sure you have the right accounts linked (usually the problem is a corrupted link somewhere which happens from time to time, or the wrong platform's account was linked or something, which often happens when someone changes the link but doesn't fully unlink properly first) so you get the drops going forward.

On 2020-11-12 at 12:09 AM, ShadoW0lve said:

Anyone not get the drop today?

I have not gotten the drop on the wed but watched the entire stream from wed.11pm up to thurs.12 am GMT+8 i was worried that i did not meet the requirements i even messaged them on twitch but i guess i am not the only one experienced it

Archived