Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: November 9 - 13

[DE]Helen

You guys have said that with Deimos arcana, necramechs will go to up to lvl 40, if I have already forma 2x will that be applied or will I have to do it as if nothing had been done? Also will the new mech be built with the same pieces ie damaged casing or damaged pod? Super excited to see what lies further beneath the surface of Deimos! Keep up the awesome work DE best open world yet!!! 

On 2020-11-06 at 11:22 PM, (NSW)Darrylfern58 said:

i regret putting so much effort into switch after seening the ps5 trailer, the switch already doesn't hold a torch xbox, or ps4 but now it's like the difference between 8 bit 1080p....will there be  opportunities to transfer existing accounts to the next gen consoles coming out?

As far as I know, there's never been account transfers from other consoles in the past, only from PC, so I doubt it. You can probably blame the console makers for that, though. DE seems happy to let people move between platforms, but the non-PC platform owners seem less enthusiastic about letting people leave.

Ah... yet another opportunity to NOT receive anything.... yes.... perfect opportunity to listen... knowing for a 100% fact your account is linked.... had been working for months... then two weeks ago I started not getting anything.

By the way the support team saying there is nothing that can be done even though you’ve screen shot that you’re linked “and” you say search that I even spoke in this... 

I don’t get on every time there is an event only when there is something I want... like the steel essence but instead I got some lotus thing... and I was like what is this madness?

So, I’ve come to the conclusion that its all a “Chance” to get something but oh well if you don’t we aren’t giving you anything. I cannot stand that attitude.

Two weeks ago I said to my husband hey I’m on Twitch they’re giving something away we both want! He gets items I got... zero.... nice huh? 

Warframe has zero care and concern which I find absolutely astonishing.

En 6/11/2020 a las 17:03, [DE]Helen dijo:

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch for 30 minutes to Receive This Week’s Twitch Drops:

• Monday - Equal chance to receive one of these Weakened Species:
    • Weakened Pharaoh Predasite
    • Weakened Vizier Predasite
    • Weakened Medjay Predasite
  • Tuesday - Equal chance to receive one of these Mutagen:
    • Leptosam Mutagen
    • Chiten Mutagen
    • Arioli Mutagen
    • Monachod Mutagen
  • Wednesday - Equal chance to receive one of these Antigen:
    • Iranon Antigen
    • Elasmun Antigen
    • Ibexan Antigen
    • Tethrom Antigen
  • Thursday:
    • 10 Son Tokens

This week, watch your way to a Predasite and all the Son Tokens you need to Gild your new companion!

Reminder: Make sure your Twitch and Warframe accounts are linked!

Revelar contenido oculto

If you're having trouble, please unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts. First, make sure you're logged into warframe.com & twitch.tv with the correct accounts you want linked. Then visit warframe.com/user and under "User Information", check your Twitch Sync field. Refresh the link by choosing "Click here to unlink" and then choosing "Click here to link".

Those who have not linked their accounts before can do so here

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe for the following:

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Question regarding the weakned infested beast... I already have them all, but I grabbed a bumch of them by accident while doing missions, what I can do with all those extra predasites?

3 hours ago, KikuVasNormandy said:

Question regarding the weakned infested beast... I already have them all, but I grabbed a bumch of them by accident while doing missions, what I can do with all those extra predasites?

You can trade them in for Son tokens and also for floofs and or the Deimos Conservation emblem.

On 2020-11-09 at 9:06 AM, (PSN)Mordekaiser_5 said:

Can somebody tell me that those ''Weakened'' things are companions or else? Just wanted to know if it's something that I can use during missions or sorties.

The weakened beast is a companion like your kubrow or kavat. You go and see son with a weakened beast, an antigen and mutagen to get one that is able to be your companion. Hope that helps.

Archived