The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it possible to convince DE un-nerf the Helminth?

Scar.brother.help.me

On 2020-11-11 at 11:06 PM, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

Creators are not responsible for DEs bad decisions.

They should not be creating an environment of “If you show off something cool it will get nerfed”.

Read the post I was replying to.  I did not blame the content creators for for getting things nerfed.  The person I replied to was saying that the nerfs came from DE's own testing, and I'm saying they copy/pasted the content creator's picks into the Nerf-o-matic 9000 instead of doing their own work.  I completely agree that this is on DE and not the creators and that the general feeling of "don't talk about cool stuff or it will get nerfed" is on DE entirely.

On 2020-11-09 at 2:09 PM, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

Wont happen.

They were adjusted because they were stronger Subsumed onto some frames than they were on their original frames. Mixed with powers they weren't originally built to be mixed with. Thats not balance, thats literally creating an imbalance within the game and forcing people to play as Frame (X) with Ability (Y).

Explain where that already isn't!?

On 2020-11-09 at 10:53 AM, Scar.brother.help.me said:

Let's slowly buff/rework other abilities and let ROARs be ROARs (Larva, Warcry, Dispensary, etc) and try to compete with it by revisiting the weak skills - this will be good for every frame.

I understand this is a job to do, but lots of folks will appreciate it.

Desi Arnaz No GIF by CBS All Access

Helminth is not intended to globally make every frame better. It is intended to be an endgame system for allowing players variety with their loadouts. Helminth abilities have never been needed to do the current content and making subsumed abilities even stronger is completely ridiculous.

If anything, ALL helminth abilities should be weaker than their default versions.

Archived