Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blending Talons Augment

GPrime96

Tried out this Augment earlier tonight and it’s like a mix of Ember’s and Nova’s 4. LOS of Ember’s 4 but Radius spread of Nova’s 4. It’s Radius is increased by Mods, and i can see it being used with builds without Natural Talent and don’t want to use the charge mechanic as much because of the set up time and risk takers who uses Garuda in the middle of Hordes (if there’s any Garuda wanting to do that🤷‍♂️). The Perk of it for Garuda’s Talons works just like Relentless Combination but the difference in the two is Combination works while enemies are bleeding out so your Combo Counter can go up without attack Enemies while with Blending Talons, it’s only going to work if you’re Meleeing like normal, no assistance for higher Combo Chance but it do let you have a faster Combo Counter increase as expected. It’s a faster way to do the Seeking Talons + Breach Surge combo so i guess that’s a thing to use slightly more efficiently.

8 hours ago, BillyMancer said:

I was testing it this morning and it seems like almost no enemies get hit behind you. At least not further than 5m. Can you test it and see if you get the same results?

Enemies you are facing seems fine, but behind you is bugged on my side.

I did notice this too. The enemies at the back seems to not get hit or barely get hit.

Ive not noticed any issues with hitting enemies behind me. Im usually casting this mid air and following up with Breach Surge. I've been loving aimgliding over enemies heads popping Blending Talons and following up with Breach Surge. Maybe Exodia Contagion if im feeling sassy. This new update has been very generous to my favorite playstyle. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-11-20 at 4:30 AM, BillyMancer said:

I was testing it this morning and it seems like almost no enemies get hit behind you. At least not further than 5m. Can you test it and see if you get the same results?

Enemies you are facing seems fine, but behind you is bugged on my side.

I've been playing with this augment a bit as well, since I almost exclusively play Garuda. The hit rate with this augment is seriously bonked, especially behind the player. But it also struggles to hit enemies to either side of Garuda is there is an enemy in front of them.

I've since stopped using it. Until it starts actually hitting all the enemies within range, it's not nearly as useful to me as natural talent with her 4 charged.

1 hour ago, z3us32610 said:

I've been playing with this augment a bit as well, since I almost exclusively play Garuda. The hit rate with this augment is seriously bonked, especially behind the player. But it also struggles to hit enemies to either side of Garuda is there is an enemy in front of them.

I've since stopped using it. Until it starts actually hitting all the enemies within range, it's not nearly as useful to me as natural talent with her 4 charged.

That’s why i typed “in middle of Crowds” because the moment of impact of the Augment is pretty tight (unless you jump of course).

Archived