Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thermia fractures.. WTF

bullgrimwm

How in the F am I supposed to get 100 thermia seals in one map? let alone the 50 I want for my amalgam mods..

someone in chat said the ammount you get is additive, meaning everytime you get some it's added to the last stuff you got..

but that is UNTRUE, because I have gotten well over 100 combined over the many times ive done this stupid event.. and I still dont' even have the 50 achiev + amalgams.. let alone the 100 and opticor

everytime I do the map(solo) I clear is of all fractures, and every time (4x in a row now) I have gotten 40'ish thermia..

so how in the HOLY HELL are you supposed to get 100 sealed thermia in one map? let alone 50???  so. friggen. dumb.

The points that players gather from sealing fractures accumulate across multiple instances of Thermia Fractures, which means that any points that the players had accumulated in one instance of Thermia Fractures will be carried over to future instances. Below is a list of rewards and the minimum number of points required to get them. The player can only obtain these rewards once.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Thermia_Fractures

YOu need 100 in score, not in thermia. In the link is explained the math behind the points.

5 minutes ago, bullgrimwm said:

How in the F am I supposed to get 100 thermia seals in one map? let alone the 50 I want for my amalgam mods..

someone in chat said the ammount you get is additive, meaning everytime you get some it's added to the last stuff you got..

but that is UNTRUE, because I have gotten well over 100 combined over the many times ive done this stupid event.. and I still dont' even have the 50 achiev + amalgams.. let alone the 100 and opticor

everytime I do the map(solo) I clear is of all fractures, and every time (4x in a row now) I have gotten 40'ish thermia..

so how in the HOLY HELL are you supposed to get 100 sealed thermia in one map? let alone 50???  so. friggen. dumb.

You're mixing up thermia gained and event score. The guy above explains it. Check the link.

16 hours ago, bullgrimwm said:

funny though, i still get the points added up after x-times this event occurs (and if i bother to do some runs on it, either because of helping someone or to level my mech(s)).

but in truth, i got the needed amount (and much more) during the first time the event happened, so i can't say if you get the opticor if you 'distributed' the accumulated points to multiple events recurrances... but i guess you can, since i also got the golden statue from the 'plague star' event this way.

Archived