Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

【BugReport】-Where is Sporule Avichaea? I couldn not find them in Cambion Drift!

Sweet.Bunny

• 2 months later...

I call BS on the "depend on cycle", I've now hunted Avicheas a couple of days BOTH during Vome and Fass, and both using bait and not using bait. The result: 138 Viscid Avichea tags and 153 Common Avicea tags. NOT A SINGLE Sporule Avichea.

I've waited for Vome/Fass change in-map, I have extracted/re-entered between cycles and even restarted the game (between cycles). No change whatsoever, regardless of cycle I get approx. 4 out of 5 Viscids with bait (and 1 out of 5 Common). Without bait it is 9 out of 10 Common and 1 out of 10 Viscid. I'll repeat myself, NOT A SINGLE Sporule Avichea regardless of cycle and/or bait.

The almost 300 tags I've gathered is not even the whole truth, during the last sessions I've just let most of the Common/Viscid Avichea fly away, since I don't need more of those tags.

Sporule Avicheas should ONLY spawn during Vome, and Viscid should ONLY spawn during Fass, so getting Viscids all the time (both cycles) is a sure sign there is something seriously wrong with the spawning, or otherwise there is something I totally don't get. But Sporule Avicheas sure as h*ll do NOT spawn from the appropriate conservation markers and spawn points on the map. And there are others that experience the same problem: 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2021-02-22 at 12:32 AM, Graavarg said:

I call BS on the "depend on cycle", I've now hunted Avicheas a couple of days BOTH during Vome and Fass, and both using bait and not using bait. The result: 138 Viscid Avichea tags and 153 Common Avicea tags. NOT A SINGLE Sporule Avichea.

I've waited for Vome/Fass change in-map, I have extracted/re-entered between cycles and even restarted the game (between cycles). No change whatsoever, regardless of cycle I get approx. 4 out of 5 Viscids with bait (and 1 out of 5 Common). Without bait it is 9 out of 10 Common and 1 out of 10 Viscid. I'll repeat myself, NOT A SINGLE Sporule Avichea regardless of cycle and/or bait.

The almost 300 tags I've gathered is not even the whole truth, during the last sessions I've just let most of the Common/Viscid Avichea fly away, since I don't need more of those tags.

Sporule Avicheas should ONLY spawn during Vome, and Viscid should ONLY spawn during Fass, so getting Viscids all the time (both cycles) is a sure sign there is something seriously wrong with the spawning, or otherwise there is something I totally don't get. But Sporule Avicheas sure as h*ll do NOT spawn from the appropriate conservation markers and spawn points on the map. And there are others that experience the same problem: 

Yo im the one that posted the bug at January, the reason i posted there is because the place to submit request is close, and i been heard some one saying that posting the bug at forum will help too. But obviously it had been almost 3 months already but i get 0 reply from anyone. So can i know that is this bug fixed?

3 hours ago, whatiswar01 said:

Yo im the one that posted the bug at January, the reason i posted there is because the place to submit request is close, and i been heard some one saying that posting the bug at forum will help too. But obviously it had been almost 3 months already but i get 0 reply from anyone. So can i know that is this bug fixed?

I have no idea. I haven't tried again since this, only needed the tag to get a complete set.

I guess the only way is to try and hunt them.

• 1 month later...
On 2021-04-07 at 2:10 PM, Graavarg said:

I have no idea. I haven't tried again since this, only needed the tag to get a complete set.

I guess the only way is to try and hunt them.

Just try like 6 hour, the bug still there and DE still dont give a fk to me, idk wht for them to keep releasing new things but not fixing the bug first.

• 2 months later...

Archived