Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

mastery 30 test : i'm not a fruit cake

Nektael

I tried everything : Volt, Nidus Mesa etc, etc. all with formas and maxed. No way to pass it or 1 training on 30 tries.

I have weapons that can do several millions damage on mobs, or eject them if too much near (stropha). I use operator to eject boss if too long.

I priorize targets as that must be.

I continue droping 10% bonus when on bosses, but, seen that you cannot up the survival counter whatever you do.

I meat all the bugs existing as double jump that don't do, boss that don't take damage even if arbitrary bot is dead, dying for no reason, falling down when standing up....

i spend so much time to have this level and so desapointed that it's not a true survival test that... i'll stop game. No way to find cheats to pass this test.

Have fun

I completed it with Mesa, Corinth Prime, Kuva Nukor, Paracesis & a Panzer Vulpaphyla.  Lots of Primed mods and a couple of Umbral mods but the only thing I didn't already have fully modded was Mesa herself, and I didn't need to put any Forma in her (I have since then to reward her!).

46 minutes ago, Nektael said:

I continue droping 10% bonus when on bosses, but, seen that you cannot up the survival counter whatever you do.

Killing enemies gives a chance for them to drop supplemental air supply to get the counter back up.  Only grab them when you need them to avoid wasting them.

Il y a 21 heures, (PSN)Shaun-T-Wilson a dit :

Try octavia, stay invis drop her 1 and 2, then focus on the targets if possible drop her 4th. The hardest part is the platforms. Remember get the towers.

Octavia was such a good advise. first training easy, test passed, so easily ! Thank you very much

Archived