Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Just One Complain With The Event

lautalocos

can the people that do 100 missions, but are on the losing side get the sidearm from their faction, but without a slot or potato?

that would only make sense. as an example, a faction loses, so your reward for your efforts will be given to you, but it won´t be as good because that side is weakened and they don´t have spare resources to give to you.

right now, the winning side would give away BPs of weapons to tenno that didn´t help them.

this only makes sense to me. 

if anyone disagrees, i would like to know why

I think if you lose, you should be punished.  Also, weapons likely have dif stats which makes sense and OH LORDY LORDY LARHD if they were not  carbon copies can you imagine the epic monumental S#&$storm we would see after they were handed out? 

I think if you lose, you should be punished.  Also, weapons likely have dif stats which makes sense and OH LORDY LORDY LARHD if they were not  carbon copies can you imagine the epic monumental S#&$storm we would see after they were handed out? 

Punishing players is a terrible idea. Just because they don't agree with the majority doesn't mean that they should be punished. 

I think if you lose, you should be punished. 

Get out.

The event post stated if your faction loses, you still get the BPs from the faction that won. Alternatively, those who sided with the winning faction get the weapons already made with a weapon slot and catty.

can the people that do 100 missions, but are on the losing side get the sidearm from their faction, but without a slot or potato?

that would only make sense. as an example, a faction loses, so your reward for your efforts will be given to you, but it won´t be as good because that side is weakened and they don´t have spare resources to give to you.

right now, the winning side would give away BPs of weapons to tenno that didn´t help them.

this only makes sense to me. 

if anyone disagrees, i would like to know why

Its a war. Since when does the losing side in a war still get what they wanted? The way you guys are making this out to be is: "Pick which hand cannon you want and compete to see if you get the free potato and weapon slot or if those fall into the hands of the enemy"

What sense does that make? I really hope they don't change just to appease the QQ'ers

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

Its a war. Since when does the losing side in a war still get what they wanted? The way you guys are making this out to be is: "Pick which hand cannon you want and compete to see if you get the free potato and weapon slot or if those fall into the hands of the enemy"

What sense does that make? I really hope they don't change just to appease the QQ'ers

Its not really a war when you can just switch sides to the winning one at any time...

Get out.

Wow this is a great way to encourage healthy discussion!  OH WAIT this is the warframe forums! I forgot DUH! If you don't imediatly jump in the circlejerk and start wacking off your neighbor and agreeing with everything the crowd says you're not contributing to the "discussion" bc a discussion consists of ppl agreeing with each other.  

Punishing players is a terrible idea. Just because they don't agree with the majority doesn't mean that they should be punished. 

I feel like losing = punishment.  Now losing because something isn't fair is a completely different matter entirely :)  

we are being punished harder to obtain salvage now I have to go to Ultor for easy salvage...

Its not really a war when you can just switch sides to the winning one at any time...

It is supposed to be a war. Us not being locked into a side is just something I view as a design flaw. As it stands we're mercenaries in a war. We're getting paid to help our side win. If you fail to bring your side to victory you shouldn't really get anything. But that would piss off a lot of people. So giving them to winning sides bp is a good compromise.

we are being punished harder to obtain salvage now I have to go to Ultor for easy salvage...

Right and if the Grineer lost how would they be punished?   Also mars is pretty low level so I'm not really sure that's a universal complaint.  

It is supposed to be a war. Us not being locked into a side is just something I view as a design flaw. As it stands we're mercenaries in a war. We're getting paid to help our side win. If you fail to bring your side to victory you shouldn't really get anything. But that would &!$$ off a lot of people. So giving them to winning sides bp is a good compromise.

Are you kidding me? Are you even paying attention to this event? Jesus

Right and if the Grineer lost how would they be punished?   Also mars is pretty low level so I'm not really sure that's a universal complaint.  

Fighting grineer as a whole is annoying... I prefer corpus. Or even the INFESTED!!! yeah thanks DE for ignoring Infested on Silvanus better leave Ara alone!

Only the winners weapon slot should be an issue because the extreme usefulness and the price tag associated with them.

That sets it up to create 51/50's and other such win-train hitchhikers.

A catalyst penalty would be the best compromise: your efforts get you all the exclusive, impossible-through-gameplay rewards but with a significant setback.