Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Lich challenges

ZiLTemma

Please remove Lich challenges from nightwave missions, I have all weapons at 60%, and all ephemera. Plus it's blocking the ones I recover from when I was maxed out before you decided to extend it. It's asking too much to start a lich for a few nw credits for ppl that dont need a lich. I want to play new content and not spend 3 days on a Lich.  Thanks.

There's more standing earnable than is needed to complete nightwave, right? So, there's nothing wrong with skipping it and just waiting til next week to continue right? 

In saying that, I wouldn't be against an option to delete a challenge or cycle it back into your recovery once a week or something. 

18 minutes ago, NecroPed said:

There's more standing earnable than is needed to complete nightwave, right? So, there's nothing wrong with skipping it and just waiting til next week to continue right? 

In saying that, I wouldn't be against an option to delete a challenge or cycle it back into your recovery once a week or something. 

They have uncompleted challenges from previous weeks which they can't even get because the lich one need to be completed first... and the same will be next week, once they complete that week the lich one will appear again and prevent progress.

Either way if they're gonna remove these challenges they're not gonna remove them this season because then people who have them in their backlogs will miss out... unless they can temporarily replace them with something else so that nothing is affected, except the task needed to complete them.

1 hour ago, HunterDigi said:

They have uncompleted challenges from previous weeks which they can't even get because the lich one need to be completed first... and the same will be next week, once they complete that week the lich one will appear again and prevent progress.

Either way if they're gonna remove these challenges they're not gonna remove them this season because then people who have them in their backlogs will miss out... unless they can temporarily replace them with something else so that nothing is affected, except the task needed to complete them.

Ah yeah, I forgot it starts at 3 recovered and drops to one the more you do. If that weren't the case and it stayed at 3 challenges I wouldn't see any problem with having to just skip it for the week. But, I can see now how it would in fact substantially limit your progress if you had more later involvement than early involvement in NW. 

I think the solution is to manually remove one (or 3?) challenges (or even just recovered ones) as a player, rather than remove it entirely from NW challenges. Or force it to the end of your recovery challenges if a player chooses to skip it. 

Archived