The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Auction House in the bazaar

Claimingkarma

Just wondering why this isn't a feature I often spend way more time trying to buy and sell items than I do playing if I'm just looking for a simple item that lots of people have but person a wants way to much plat for it i just want to get to spend more time playing the game and not bartering with a child

2 minutes ago, Claimingkarma said:

Just wondering why this isn't a feature I often spend way more time trying to buy and sell items than I do playing if I'm just looking for a simple item that lots of people have but person a wants way to much plat for it i just want to get to spend more time playing the game and not bartering with a child

Use the search function. This topic comes up just about daily. No, it’s not happening. You do have to remember that some items everyone will want “way too much plat” for.

Go to this site: https://warframe.market/

22 minutes ago, Claimingkarma said:

DE has already stated they will not be doing a auction house ever an yet people keep requesting it

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)ShadowBlood89 said:

DE has already stated they will not be doing a auction house ever an yet people keep requesting it

no they just put a trash shop system in that requires you to stand there and hold your hand in the air so yes I ask that they put something in that doesn't ask me to spend my play time standing around. id rather be playing the game. When did they say they will never do it? I've never seen any response to it. its just ignored 

3 minutes ago, Claimingkarma said:

no they just put a trash shop system in that requires you to stand there and hold your hand in the air so yes I ask that they put something in that doesn't ask me to spend my play time standing around. id rather be playing the game. When did they say they will never do it? I've never seen any response to it. its just ignored 

DE has stated in a previous stream when they answered a person question when will they add in a auction house an DE answered saying that they will not be putting in a auction house system.

im sorry that DE put in a system that you do not wish to use guess what there is player run website that lets you do a semi auction house.

DE listens to there players but they have pretty much final say in what kinds of mechanics an systems they put into the game an getting upset that a system they have already said they will not be bringing in.

3 hours ago, Claimingkarma said:

You clearly have no idea how trading works...

3 hours ago, Claimingkarma said:

sue, the bazaar is useless in my book too for exact the reasons you give but it was the only concession they would made to those who didn't want to use any of the 3rd party methods that were already the de-facto standard at this time (and still is).

the reasons for and against a AH are quoted so often already that i won't even say my two pieces here - just search the forum or reddit or other sites with heavy WF traffic about it. you won't get many friendly post about this topic anywhere (regardless about the pro and contra factions) - it's just getting old and DE stated it often enough that they won't put in  any kind of player-shop or AH other than the (stupid and useless) trade chat, the (not less useless) bazaar and the posible trading in the dojo too... well, and the trade section here in the forum, i guess too... they are well aware of the off-site trading and are seemingly fine about it too (likely since this doesn't cost them any money to provide or maintain) - ofc, that doesn't mean they stop keeping an watchfull eye on it since there are things that will very likely get your account banned until the hell freezes over: trading of platinum for real money... not only because this is likely stolen from accounts but also many countries in the world would see this as a tremendous break of the law and the fines for the company could be very high (ask your lawyer for the background of this, if want to know ^^)

Archived