Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Didn't receive what I paid for.

(XBOX)Skaterj9119

Hi a couple days ago I purchased several of the essential mod cards from the market. I went to equip these cards later I noticed they were not in my inventory or my mod console I searched for 2 days and could not find them I still can't find them I did receive the Platinum end credits from this purchase of the essential mod bundle pack. I still have yet to find them. I would like for this to be corrected. Give me the mods or refund. Idc just make it right please.

6 hours ago, (XBOX)Skaterj9119 said:

I went to equip these cards later I noticed they were not in my inventory or my mod console

Just to make sure, did you look among the unranked Mods?

I ask because there was another topic or two where someone assumed the Mods from those Bundles came already maxed.

(BTW, no Mod appears in your Inventory.)

6 hours ago, (XBOX)Skaterj9119 said:

I did receive the Platinum end credits from this purchase of the essential mod bundle pack.

I assume you mean Endo here, not Platinum? Because a Bundle that costs Plat, giving you Plat, lol wut :D

4 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Just to make sure, did you look among the unranked Mods?

I ask because there was another topic or two where someone assumed the Mods from those Bundles came already maxed.

(BTW, no Mod appears in your Inventory.)

I assume you mean Endo here, not Platinum? Because a Bundle that costs Plat, giving you Plat, lol wut :D

Haha yes you areally right I mean my Mod concle lol. My bad. But yes I have looked every were ventage the glyphs. Wjat should I do?

46 minutes ago, (XBOX)Skaterj9119 said:

ventage the glyphs

TBH, no clue what this is supposed to mean, please tell me I need to know :D

47 minutes ago, (XBOX)Skaterj9119 said:

Wjat should I do?

As mentioned above, contacting Support is your best if not only option if the purchase indeed didn't give you what you paid for.

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Skaterj9119 said:

Can you send me the link to direct me wear to go.

There's links to Support e.g. at the top and bottom of this very page.

Once there, click the "Submit a request" option in the upper right to open up a ticket.

(I still wanna know what "ventage the glyphs" was about tho.)

Archived