Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alternative use for relics

--Aegis--Toast

Relics pretty much have one purpose, which is to give prime parts. They have a secondary effect of giving void traces when they're open. A lot of people have dozens or hundreds of relics that they will never use. I think more variety should be given to relics, by allowing them to be dissolved, without the need of running a mission, into void traces. Balance can be whatever DE decides, but I think a good start would be lith/meso/neo/axi should give 5/10/15/20 traces. If the relic is enhanced, the relic should return half that was put into it. 

On 2021-01-11 at 9:43 AM, Cobalt313 said:

Usually you either sell Relics you don't need the parts to to someone who doesn't have those Primes yet, or you just run them anyway to sell whatever you get to other players for Plat or Baro Ki'Teer for ducats.

True that, but... Try to count your relics. Ive got more than 2k relics, most of which ill never be able to use. Even if i lived in fissures, some missions (especially endless) have relics in drop tables. Alternate use would be nice, lots of relics have trash parts and no bronze forma, I'd get rid of them in a heartbeat. 

How about relic transmutation, so you can sacrifice 4 relics of the same rank to get a currently available relic of that rank. Lith gets Lith, Meso gets Meso, etc. Qualifying relics would have to be unrefined only, which I think is okay given that's what makes up the vast majority of people's trash relics anyways.

On 2021-01-15 at 7:02 AM, xZeromusx said:

How about relic transmutation, so you can sacrifice 4 relics of the same rank to get a currently available relic of that rank. Lith gets Lith, Meso gets Meso, etc. Qualifying relics would have to be unrefined only, which I think is okay given that's what makes up the vast majority of people's trash relics anyways.

I would totally be up for transmuting relics to such a fine point that you could only get rare rewards (for an exorbitant fee of course).

Archived