Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

QoL Suggestion - In the Foundry, add a " - " between the Warframe Name and the Part Name

MqToasty

The main reason for requesting this change is because, since most Warframes have a vanilla and a Prime version, the vanilla version's Systems blueprint will be separated from the rest if you have any of the Prime blueprints.  This is the case even if you sort by Type.  By adding a dash, we can ensure they are all grouped together and easier to see which parts we do or do not have.  This is a simple change to a small problem.

For example, in the Foundry right now we see:
Ivara
Ivara Chassis
Ivara Neuroptics

Ivara Prime
Ivara Prime Chassis
Ivara Prime Neuroptics
Ivara Prime Systems

Ivara Systems

With this change, we will see:
Ivara
Ivara - Chassis
Ivara - Neuroptics
Ivara - Systems

Ivara Prime
Ivara Prime - Chassis
Ivara Prime - Neuroptics
Ivara Prime - Systems

depends , you'd still have to scroll down all the way.

although , you can simply type "Prime" in the search bar and only get to see prime frames which might make things easier for you if you are only seeking to check prime frames for example.
As for regular frame , either scroll down or type "iva" for ivara for example.

but true , it would make them a bit more organized. though another tab or a toggle for a "prime" tab (be it weapons or warframe etc..) could make things easier / more readeable.

11 minutes ago, (NSW)Gamma83 said:

depends , you'd still have to scroll down all the way.

although , you can simply type "Prime" in the search bar and only get to see prime frames which might make things easier for you if you are only seeking to check prime frames for example.
As for regular frame , either scroll down or type "iva" for ivara for example.

but true , it would make them a bit more organized. though another tab or a toggle for a "prime" tab (be it weapons or warframe etc..) could make things easier / more readeable.

Well, the Primes will always be sorted together even as-is, so they were never a problem.  The problem is with the vanilla Systems.  Since we can only see 6 items at a time, if you have 2 or more of the Prime blueprints the vanilla Systems will always be out of view.  Yes, I definitely support even more nuanced organization methods, but this is the simplest fix I can think of for an admittedly small QoL issue.

On 2021-01-13 at 8:11 PM, (NSW)Gamma83 said:

a toggle for a "prime"

This is better. In general I want:

- prime/vandal/X to sell to another player

- normal version to sell for credits

So checkbox like

All [] | Prime [] | Vandal [] | Normal | ...

would be better.

I am against "-" because I like to type something like "Ivara prime n". If I could check things like above and type just "ivara n" (for neuroptics) then I'm ok with "-".

Archived