Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Balor formorian and razorback armada change

(PSN)KingOfChaos9202

Formorian and razorback are very fun events based around invasions which are done by players and its rewards were great,but to be honest right now,those rewards are probably useless,like 200k credits and 1 orokin catalyst are good but I can just go to nightwave and sortie and buy catalysts for nothing and do index for much more credits than 200k. I would love to see some kind of change in rewards,maybe to increase it to 500k and 2 orokin catalysts, considering how easy events are to experienced players. Tell me what you think about that idea. 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb (PSN)KingOfChaos9202:

increase it to 500k and 2 orokin catalysts, considering how easy events are to experienced players

"Better/more rewards the easier it is/gets" - sounds like the perfect approach this (or any other) game needs if you ask me!

Tom Cruise What GIF

The rest makes also no sense. If it actually was useless stuff doubling it makes it what? Double the uselessness? I also played this game for quite a while and consider catalysts still useful and gladly pick them up, personaly.

Comparing it to NW and sortie and saying the event is worse also makes no sense. For how long do you have to do NW challenges to get 75 creds for the catalyst? You don't even get 75 in a week from the challenges if I'm not mistaken. The event gives you a catalyst in like ten minutes. Maybe 20 if you have to farm for the resources to access it first.

Sorties are luck based. It might take you actual months to get a catalyst from sorties. The event guarantees you the catalyst.

It's a "free" catalyst that just pops up every now and then.

I think you didnt quite understand what I meant by increasing rewards. I wanted to say that it would be great if they would increase rewards from formorian and razorback considering how much new things like weapons which needs them are added into the game. Right now,its great to get that 1 catalyst but to me who has like 100 weapons which needs 1 its low. And that its easy for experienced player to do event I meant that ww dont increase rewards too much like 3 catalysts and almost 1m credits.

And why I said its worse than nw and sortie its because NW actually can give you catalyst in a week from all challenges and sortie even if its luck based its still daily thing but for formorian and razorback which depends on players doing invasions to actually get an event that still can be in more than a month sometimes

vor 56 Minuten schrieb (PSN)KingOfChaos9202:

I think you didnt quite understand what I meant by increasing rewards. I wanted to say that it would be great if they would increase rewards from formorian and razorback considering how much new things like weapons which needs them are added into the game. Right now,its great to get that 1 catalyst but to me who has like 100 weapons which needs 1 its low. And that its easy for experienced player to do event I meant that ww dont increase rewards too much like 3 catalysts and almost 1m credits.

And why I said its worse than nw and sortie its because NW actually can give you catalyst in a week from all challenges and sortie even if its luck based its still daily thing but for formorian and razorback which depends on players doing invasions to actually get an event that still can be in more than a month sometimes

Okay.

parks and recreation sigh GIF

Archived