Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff The Now Retired Gorgon?

Unagi604

I am guessing the Gorgon got retired because it's been outdated repeatedly as new weapons come out that just do a better job all around.  IMO, it could use an update so it's at least still usable.

Personally, I would like the mag capacity upped to 150 or something, so at the very least it has a gimmick going for it.  What do you guys think?

A friend of mine suggested changing the weapon from having magazines to a belt-fed weapon, giving it it's own niche in the full auto department.

Instead of having to reload, you can just hold down the trigger until you fire off the entire rifle ammo capacity.

540 clipsize would be awesome.

Been using mine a lot lately in the event and I think it still has a role.

Gorgon with Shred and Stormbringer, just unloaded a burst into a mob of both sides, watch the Corpus breakdance while me and the Grineer mop up.

Soma is better, agreed, but mowing down whole mobs without needing to be accurate, Gorgon :)

I'll take a de-nerf though!

A friend of mine suggested changing the weapon from having magazines to a belt-fed weapon, giving it it's own niche in the full auto department.

Instead of having to reload, you can just hold down the trigger until you fire off the entire rifle ammo capacity.

This, right here, is what I'm talking about. Great Idea.

The only catch is that DE might have to produce a system that visually shows the belt and ammo storage. Something like a backpack with a belt guide going to the weapon.

I am guessing the Gorgon got retired because it's been outdated repeatedly as new weapons come out that just do a better job all around.  IMO, it could use an update so it's at least still usable.

Personally, I would like the mag capacity upped to 150 or something, so at the very least it has a gimmick going for it.  What do you guys think?

The GORGON is not completely gone from the game, just yesterday (yes, literally yesterday) I received the blueprint as a daily log-in reward.