Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orb Vallis bounties instantly failing

Kraethius

• 2 weeks later...

Yes DE, it's still happening.  Regular and (likely) Narmer bounties.  Please, please, PLEASE fix this!

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

1. I selected the bounty from within Fortuna.  I was not in a squad while in Fortuna, but I was in Public mode.
  2. The first stage was a rescue of Solaris agents in the Enrichment Labs area.  Two random players joined me during this stage.  The stage progressed normally.
  3. The glitch/bug occurred in the second stage.  The combat area was a short distance south of Fortuna.  Again, it was a "Seek and destroy" stage.  Again, the bounty failed immediately upon entering the combat area.  I was not the first person to enter the combat area.  As usual, I pressed F6 and took this screenshot, then returned to Fortuna.

EE.log has once again been added to Support ID #2683974.

Grinding Aya for the final two weeks of Prime Resurgence, and of course...

1. This was bounty 5, with level 40-60 enemies.  I selected the bounty from Eudico, inside Fortuna.  I was not in a squad while in Fortuna, but I was in Public mode.  I joined the host while in the elevator, transitioning from Fortuna to Orb Vallis.
  2. The first stage was already completed by the time I finished loading into Orb Vallis.  I believe it was a hack-the-vault stage.
  3. The glitch/bug occurred in the fourth or fifth stage.  The prior stage was Case Capture in the Central Maintenance area, and the combat area where this glitch occurred was the Grow Site, north of Fortuna.  As usual, it was a "seek and destroy" stage, and the bounty failed immediately upon entering the combat area.  The host had entered the combat area first, via archwing: maybe entering the combat area via archwing triggers the failure?  As usual, I pressed F6 and took this screenshot, then went to the elevator to return to Fortuna.
  4. While I was waiting in the elevator, the kill counter remained on the screen, and the host got all 50 of the required drone kills.  The stage did not complete at that time: instead, the kill counter, timer, and bounty stage information just disappeared from the screen.  Afterwards, the host finally got in the elevator and we returned to Fortuna together.

I have added my EE.log (the ninth one, now) to Support ID #2683974.

I can confirm that I'm able to do this successfully if I walk in, but flying in by Archwing breaks it.

Problematic when people just zip by me in archwing when I try to walk in and fail it for everyone, but there is a workaround, the issue does seem to be specific to flying in to the bounty only.

Keep getting this as well same for some clanmates.
Getting real old real fast. 
There are enough potential OTHER glitches with bounties as is, without this happening too. 

edit: last patch seems to have fixed....almost all the bugs. :O 
I am honestly blown away. And a bit scared I could jinx it lmao. But right now I am one happy camper. 

• 4 weeks later...

One of Nora's chores this week is to complete 5 different bounties on Orb Vallis, so you know what that means...

1. I believe this was bounty 2 (level 10-30 enemies).  I selected the bounty from the SU agent outside Fortuna, after having previously completed bounties 5, 4, & 3 in the same mission.  I was in Public mode, and the other player in the squad joined me at the start of bounty 2.
  2. This was the final stage (stage 3).  I was the first player to enter the combat area.  As has so often been the case before, this was a "seek and destroy" stage in the Central Maintenance area, and the bounty failed immediately upon entering the area.
  3. As I have done many times before, I pressed F6 and took this screenshot, then went to the elevator to return to Fortuna.

I have included my EE.log in Support ID #2758193.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived