Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please make sure that Sevagoth abilitys will be scaling!

Alianee

Hi,

First of all, I really loved the gameplay demo of Sevagoth, it looks like a really fun Warframe to play with!
So please make sure the skills are scaling properly. I know the game isn't balanced around Steel Path, but it is the closest thing to Endgame there is and we already got enough Frames that get reduced to "use Armor Strip or CC" and then just hack on with Melee as soon as Enemy level exceeds a certain limit. It would be really fun to have another frame that could finally use his abilitys to kill Enemys in highlvl content again.

While Lavos sure is able to kill enemys with his 4, the time and restrictions to use it (prime everything with lots of status, use and then looooong CD) make it so that most people don't use the frame or just use his skills as a "gimmick" for in between the normal prime+melee gameplay used with most frames.

I really hope for Sevagoth to be a fun Frame that can do something "different".

Kind Regards

vor 20 Minuten schrieb (XBOX)GodMasterTP:

DE doesn't know the concept of skills actually not being only there for support.

Even though it maybe isn't solved in the most fun way --> Octavia kills with skills in first place :D

I've been speaking about this topic for a while now, ever since his abilities were shown off. DE should see that most Frames that people play have nice scaling, damage reduction, or downright immortal. And seeing as Sevi himself had his kit made by Pablo, I do have some faith in them but we'll just have to wait and see. I also see his abilities being massively overlooked, he plays like frame tasked to debuff enemies and deal damage. And I am praying his stats keep him tanky but who knows. His first and second abilities combo and deal a percentage of health on enemies witch is good, his fourth ability is what scares me. Exhalted weapons aren't as good as they used to be but we'll have to wait and see what mods we can put on and it's base stats. Either way, I'll pick him up, his kit looks really fun. 

his 1 and 2 already look like they scale in some way, I don't think his 3 does damage, and his ult can be modded like a weapon. that leaves the ult version of his 2 and maybe his 3? honestly it sounds like he might be better off than atleast lavos when it comes to scaling.

Archived