Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Won't let me install Operator Arcanes.

(PSN)Shieldmaiden83

Question

So I finally got around to be more attentive with how to use my operator and got around to buy some amps....but for some stupid reason even after I bought a an arcane from Quills it wont let me install the amp. And I have not really gotten around to make a new since like forever. I don't know what I am doing wrong I keep on getting You don't own any arcane blah blah.

And I am pretty sure my amp is gilded.

What am I missing here guys?

4 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, (PSN)Shieldmaiden83 said:

Aint the Magus ones for operator?

They are. But your post makes no sense at all. You need to stick the arcane on the operator, not on the AMP. I cannot tell if this is your problem as you haven’t even said what it is you are trying to equip.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Shieldmaiden83 said:

So I finally got around to be more attentive with how to use my operator and got around to buy some amps....but for some stupid reason even after I bought a an arcane from Quills it wont let me install the amp. And I have not really gotten around to make a new since like forever. I don't know what I am doing wrong I keep on getting You don't own any arcane blah blah.

And I am pretty sure my amp is gilded.

What am I missing here guys?

Operator arcanes go on the operator themselves, not on the amp. 

Operator has two arcane slots, amp has one arcane slot. 

Which arcane did you buy? What is it's full name? You may have bought an operator arcane and not an amp arcane. 

Archived