Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I thing it would be super cool if we could go to Corposium as an actual corpus city

(PSN)lSiamesl

Would be a great expansion to Fortuna.

After we kick out Ned and Eudico takes a seat on the board representing SU, we can act as her personal guard and take her there.
Then we begin to go and win factions between the boards, protect Eudico from assassination or sabotage against the SU in general.
Maybe do a few more side quests like that. Add the Perrin Sequence for more spice and cameos as well.

Slowly learn more about the Corpus with the help from Parvos. Not to mention his ancient background will make a great intro to recruiting the Corpus against the fight on the Sentients in the New war. Whether that be during the New war or before wouldn't matter much.
Betrayal and new friends. Corruption and Freedom. Politics and Sabotage.

We could actually have the Tenno become an ambassador between the factions in the board, and maybe even let him choose between the Grineer or Corpus in the future.
Eventually the Corpus would become a 'sponsor'
You'll earn prosperity Tenno. But how much is prosperity worth against the innocent?

Love the idea. 

When Parvos send the message to my inbox I thought I could accept and it will take me to Corposium haha :,(

Anyways I think the Tenno are... too neutral for visiting such an important city so I stick to the concept of playing as an actual Corpus that goes through the ranks and eventually becomes your greatest Nemesis.

12 hours ago, VoidArkhangel said:

Anyways I think the Tenno are... too neutral for visiting such an important city so I stick to the concept of playing as an actual Corpus that goes through the ranks and eventually becomes your greatest Nemesis

I don't know. After the betrayal of the Lotus, the Tenno does seem to lack some....direction?
I wouldn't mind if we're presented with a story arc where we can actually take sides to more peaceful factions of the Corpus or Grineer.
It would be a great way to expand the lore.

In the end we're just mercs.
If the money pays up and doesn't go against our morales, I see no problem for us being hired.
Especially if we're siding up with the more nicer factions. A.K.A Fortuna, Perrin Sequence, Steel Meridian and so on.
Not to mention the syndicates desperately need more background and lore.

But the Nemesis parts sounds great too. 
If we mix it up well, we can actually make our Nemesis become annoying not only physically, but also politically as well.
Being the other hired gun that fights against our own operations.
We would control our Nemesis so that they get stronger and get better rewards/better recruits in the end.

Archived