Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Impossible to complete nightwave's task of feeding Helmint when he is full

Scarlet_Scary

I have all frames sacrificed, I implant all skills I wanted, my Helmint is 100% in every slots and now it writes I cannot feed it. Why I can't to feed my Helmint when I want? It's not fair for those who completed all Helmint actions! Let tenno feed Helmint after 100% with some warning. Or maybe it's better to take action with Helmint, like some nightwave task with kubrow or kavat.

As someone who also completed all of the subsumes I didn't give a S#&$ and didn't think "man, that's unfair". Instead I just put an ability on a frame, removed it again and then fed the thing. It's not impossible to get around it seems. In fact it's quite easy. Problem solved.

Confused Thinking GIF by MOODMAN

The statement in the topic is true. Really it's impossible when full. Your advice is to spend some resources on unnecessary action. In another words to waste resources. I think all will agree that some time later most tenno will sacrifice all frames, so this task for most tenno will looks like "Waste some resources to get points". Is this wise task? Is this cool thing to teach how to waste time and resources? Nightwave's tasks is the way to introduce to players different activities and encourage to participate in. Wasting is not nice point for it.

So I ask DE to think about changing this task rules.

Thanks for your solvings tenno, but you're acting like Columbus with egg challenge - you're changing the task's condition which was "full = impossible".

Also you will like this due your logic:

" - Mom, I cannot put a money in the wallet, it's full!"

" - Are you stupid? Throw away some and you will free some space!"

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Scarlet_Scary:

The statement in the topic is true. Really it's impossible when full. Your advice is to spend some resources on unnecessary action. In another words to waste resources. I think all will agree that some time later most tenno will sacrifice all frames, so this task for most tenno will looks like "Waste some resources to get points". Is this wise task? Is this cool thing to teach how to waste time and resources? Nightwave's tasks is the way to introduce to players different activities and encourage to participate in. Wasting is not nice point for it.

So I ask DE to think about changing this task rules.

Thanks for your solvings tenno, but you're acting like Columbus with egg challenge - you're changing the task's condition which was "full = impossible".

Also you will like this due your logic:

" - Mom, I cannot put a money in the wallet, it's full!"

" - Are you stupid? Throw away some and you will free some space!"

The challenge doesn't say "feed a full Helminth". But yeah, technically you're right and have an issue with doing a few extra clicks and spending 3 Argon Crystals for 1.500 standing.

It's not a waste - you get standing.

Welcome to the end of the game where doing anything for Nightwave is mostly done just for the standing and either a "waste" of resources you have millions of or a "waste" of time.

Just to name a few:

• "Gild a modular item" - I've already built every modular item I wanted. 
  • "Forma something" - But I don't have anything I want to forma right now. I'm already past that point and would rather save it for new releases.
  • "Kill the Orbs/Eidolon" - I did that already hundreds of times and have every item drop, maxed focus and seemingly endless amounts of whatever else they drop.
  • More.

Mind you, I'm not complaining. I used to complain in like season 1 or 2 about the Forma but I understand that the system/challenges are more supposed to direct players to content and activities they havn't done yet. I'm just pointing out that a good chunk of NW is like that sooner or later. So yeah, I'd recommend getting used to the concept of spending time and resources for NW standing without really benefitting from doing these activities otherwise.

Nice analogy you got there but I value real life money a bit more higher than a few game pixels I have literal millions of and would need 5 minutes of playtime to get back. In other words: if the family were millionaires like people are in Warframe they probably wouldn't give a S#&$ if the kid threw 5 cents away to put 5 cents in.

Anways, I'm through with this non-issue.

Archived