Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exploiter Orb could use some QoL

Krilexis

I ran two times solo yesterday to get last Hildryn part I needed (no one joined everyone being busy with Profit Taker for NW) and here are some observations and suggestions:

- When out of Fortuna no waypoint is showed to the entrance of Deck 12 -> if you know where it is / havent forget fine but it is annoying

- Deck 12 no waypoint to the machine to input Diluted Thermia -> this one I did forget I ran everywhere and finally found the X prompt phew

- Deck 12 : no waypoint to canisters from machines -> not mandatory but could help

- Phase 2 : I believe there is no indication to how many canisters we throw at the orb

A side note : during the whole bounty the objective text "Make Condensed thermia" or something similar didnt change and there was nothing indicating phase 1 or phase 2

Ill do 2 more runs today as I need to build Hildryn :)

26 minutes ago, Krilexis said:

When out of Fortuna no waypoint is showed to the entrance of Deck 12 -> if you know where it is / havent forget fine but it is annoying

This is what Loc-pins are for. Build some and place them, problem solved.

28 minutes ago, Krilexis said:

Phase 2 : I believe there is no indication to how many canisters we throw at the orb

Why does this matter at all? I cannot see how knowing would make any difference to the fight.

The other points could be useful, if Loc-pins won’t work. But it’s not that difficult to remember when you have to run it many times.

47 minutes ago, Krilexis said:

- When out of Fortuna no waypoint is showed to the entrance of Deck 12 -> if you know where it is / havent forget fine but it is annoying

I think this was deliberate. When it first released it was a sort of puzzle.

47 minutes ago, Krilexis said:

- Deck 12 no waypoint to the machine to input Diluted Thermia -> this one I did forget I ran everywhere and finally found the X prompt phew

- Deck 12 : no waypoint to canisters from machines -> not mandatory but could help

Not sure waypoints are the way here, but could do with some more visable FX.

1 hour ago, krc473 said:

This is what Loc-pins are for. Build some and place them, problem solved.

My loc-pins cap is already maxed out because of fishing, farming and toroid locations but yeah can be a solution. Some people dont know about loc-pins at all btw.

1 hour ago, chaotea said:

Not sure waypoints are the way here, but could do with some more visable FX.

Why not I dont see anything on the area that can tell me go there and use the machine.

I started the game in july 2019 and to me I had to go to wiki / youtube to find where to go what to do. In comparison the Profit Taker fight has waypoints on pillars for exemple.

Those are suggestions anyway, I believe they should focus on upcoming RJ and Duviri and of course fixing bugs.

On 2021-02-09 at 11:41 AM, Krilexis said:

When out of Fortuna no waypoint is showed to the entrance of Deck 12 -> if you know where it is / havent forget fine but it is annoying

If we're going to add all these, can we have an option to toggle objective markers similar to how we get to toggle a bunch of the other UI elements?

Archived