Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ticker offering only shelter and training debt bonds

(XBOX)The Neko Otaku

Been helping a friend get through fortuna rep sobthey can get tobprofit taker missions and they haven't been able to get medical debt bonds, so i told them about ticker but they haven't seen any in his inventory. I thought it was werid and checked and everything is shelter and training bonds, thought it was just bad luck so I waited a day to recheck and still training and shelter bonds. Few more days and still the same rewards

This is concerning cause of the upcoming stardays event that requires debt bonds to claim rewards for and debt bonds drops from bounties are abysmal making the grind for a simple event horrid 

Ticker still brings medical, advances, and familial bonds. They are pretty rare and expensive though. I seem to remember Ticker having more variety in the past. I want to say sometime about a year ago they became far less common in the shop. They may have shifted their drop rates so people don't see Ticker as a way to avoid the bounty grind. I've bought medical and advances this week prepping for the event, so I know it's still possible.

I've heard you can can also set yourself to invite only, start the first profit taker bounty, invite and carry your friend, then repeat for the next 3 bounties until they unlock Profit Taker. Supposed to be a way to cheese the system if you have someone willing to carry.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-02-11 at 11:38 AM, PhillTheVoid said:

I've heard you can can also set yourself to invite only, start the first profit taker bounty, invite and carry your friend, then repeat for the next 3 bounties until they unlock Profit Taker. Supposed to be a way to cheese the system if you have someone willing to carry.

You've clearly heard lies, since there is no carrying for Profit Taker.

Archived