Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Love of Star Days Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

Here's to all the kubrow and kavat breeders! Markers aren't my strong suit....or lettering...but I love this anyway :) 

A physical valentine to quell the boredom of snow and ice outside during Texas's unseasonably bitter cold snap! Stay warm and stay safe! 0215211532.jpg

• Like 4

Hello, everyone,

After 12 long hours of planning, sketching and color adjustments here's my entry for the contest titled: "Love you can't aVoid!" As much as I wanted to make bright and rosy piece I ended up with much darker theme. But still hope you like it. ^^
I've been in love with the game for more than a year now, especially after finishing Second dream. 

It'll be in the Virtual Valentine category, but I'd love to print it when have the chance.

Good luck to all contestants. ^^EuTlM6YWYAIjLBp?format=jpg&name=large

EuTlN7kXEAIbaOf?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 9

Category: Virtual Valentines

We can’t beat the crap out of each other in real life, so we kill each other in Captura
We can’t love each other hard in real life either, but at least we can do it in the Orbiter

Happy Valentines’ everyone ;)

0da4ten.jpg

njTUCsY.jpg

Edited by qilzies
Had to insert the images in a better format
  • Like 2

My entry for the virtual valentine!
The grineer tried his best at the message but unfortunately messed some of the grammar and letters. So here is the original text he had in mind, converted to proper language: "I think there is an error in my gene, beacause you are my only queen." I think we can all agree that he does better at drawing his beloved scorpion than grammar.

VTDd71H.png

And here's a blank version for anyone interested!

Spoiler

DGkFWAH.png

• Like 7

Hello, this is my entry for the virtual valentine.  It is a valentine between tenno, the poem is the card's message.  The card cover features two masked tennos, presumably floating in space.  If possible, I would really appreciate it if my submission is only considered for 2nd - 5th place positions.  

iQXUD2h.png

057n4ts.png

• Like 5

My submission for the Virtual Valentines! Featuring my Equinox Prime warframe attempting to help a little girl win over her crush. After all, we Tenno are guardians of this system. Making sure a little girl's heart isn't broken counts as "guarding it".

"But what if he doesn't like it?"

"I have a blue version. Would he like a different color?"

eflCnkV.png

• Like 3

Virtual Valentines: This valentine never got to Tenno ...

Hi Tenno! I don't know if you remember me or not, but you saved me. It was a long time ago, but on that day before the execution, you appeared and urged me to flee from base treason. For this I will be forever grateful to you. Please accept my gift of 50,000 credits from the bottom of your heart and a surprise that you will soon know when it arrives😍                            Dear Tenno!

Your actions have consequences ...image.png

• Like 3