Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

avionics trading

(PSN)dracoromanov112

Question

4 answers to this question

I recon there's an issue of supply in the avionics trade. I've no shortage of scimitar parts, but have done countless 3-cache sabotage runs without seeing even one xiphos part. Meanwhile, the market meta at the moment is almost entirely riven selling. Its possible that everyone who wanted the xiphos (for instance,) but was unable to farm it themselves traded around for the platinum to buy it, likely with riven sales.

There's a fan-based website you might want to take a look at: warframe.market. You can post/search for listings there, making it much more organized than trying to use trading chat.

5 hours ago, majorchord96 said:

I recon there's an issue of supply in the avionics trade. I've no shortage of scimitar parts, but have done countless 3-cache sabotage runs without seeing even one xiphos part. Meanwhile, the market meta at the moment is almost entirely riven selling. Its possible that everyone who wanted the xiphos (for instance,) but was unable to farm it themselves traded around for the platinum to buy it, likely with riven sales.

There's a fan-based website you might want to take a look at: warframe.market. You can post/search for listings there, making it much more organized than trying to use trading chat.

If you add the word "Riven" to filters in your trade chat menu you won't see the riven spam. Doesn't help anyone potentially looking to buy off of you but if you're looking to buy yourself it's a great help.

Archived