Where is the Wolf mask?

Question

Wasn't it supposed to be on the Nightwave shop last week? but then there was a glitch that put that one arcane Ash helmet instead, then they said the mask would be here by next week (now) did something change? did they say anything else? or am I just tripping balls here?

6 answers to this question

hace 58 minutos, Disjointed_Sky dijo:

They said it would replace the arcane helmet in the drop table this week onward, not guarantee it in the store.

It's not the wolf mask BTW, it's a new cosmetic.

Oh ok, my bad then, thanks for the heads up.

Edited by (PSN)xBellikx
On 2021-02-22 at 10:29 AM, (NSW)IronElemental said:

ah, interpreted it the same as OP. As i was looking for it earlier today, was expecting it to be a bug. Guess i'll keep my eyes on that store and stop burning those credits on potatoes for a while.

i would actually hold onto like 100 credits incase it does pop up that way your not scrambeling NW challanges to race to get enough for it

6 hours ago, (XBOX)ShadowBlood89 said:

i would actually hold onto like 100 credits incase it does pop up that way your not scrambeling NW challanges to race to get enough for it

Yup, doing that. Currently got 100, with next weeks stuff at least 50 more, should be fine😀

Official announcement: "the new Operator Wolf Hood will take its intended place in future rotations. "

So it could be anywhere from 2-6 weeks before we see it available in the Nightwave Store.

Spoiler

Not pleased. angry star trek GIF