Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Sniper scope" exilus mods?

Tyreaus

Amid the balance discussions, this'll probably die, but...

I think it'd be nice to have weapon exilus mods that gave weapons the ability to slide into sniper scope views, with a mod for each scope in the game. Not with the scope bonuses (kind of makes it non-exilus then, right?), but just with the range finder and hiding the player. Bonus points if there's some variable zooms, though. That'd be boss.

Be a neat way to change up reticles, too, if the devs / designers so wished.

if i get what your saying right, is the ability to add the sniper reticule to weapons that don't normally have them like some of the DMR's that depend on their accuracy  like the grinlok or the latron series or rifles, which i think would be a great idea. i don't know how hard it would be for them to implement, i agree no sniper bonuses but over all not a bad idea 

well, if you already brought that to the table, why not change the system to where we 'mod' our weapons like it's usually done?

by categorizing those modifications into groups for, let say, barrel-end (like silencer), the barrel itself (damage type maybe?), trigger (firerate for example), the butt/grip (stability and such things), underrail mods (more or less what we can put on modern weapon on this rail), top-rail (there are your scope-mods - or the removal of them) and maybe a side rail (or two) for putting even more clunker on our pea(nuke)shooter...

if they would then make all this as visual (or better) as fallout 4 did, i can die happily in my arsenal (literally ^^)

...oh any give us weapon racks and the space on our ship where we can put them on display... yeah, gun-nuts paradies...

Archived