Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Searching for some top-notch content creators

Esmond42

Question

Hi, thx for reading! I'm a humble Mastery Rank 22 Tenno and I've recently find myself in a weird spot. Despite knowing a lot of the game already and played for a good amount of time, I can't find content regarding some topics, and I was hoping you can help me with this one. I'll provide you with some examples:

Primary and Secundary builds: LeyzarGaming is just awesome. The attitude and knowledge of the man it's outstanding. However, I can not find a similar content creator for Melees( yeah I know, Melees are broken, but I want it anyways).

FashionFraming: AGayGuyPlays is also awesome. Love how meticulous he is and how deep he goes in explaining the color choices and so. But can't find more TennoTubers (bad joke there) like him(actually my problem here is that some of his fashion framing content is a little bit old).

And thats it, if you can think in a YouTuber that matches a little bit my description, I'll gladly take a look. Thx for reading again!

Ps: english not my first lenguaje, sorry for any spelling mistakes.

7 answers to this question

I got my melee build from Leamxp. He's not much of a youtuber but he streams a lot. If its a slash weapon this is the build he uses: Condition Overload, Organ Shatter, Primed Reach, a faction mod like Primed smite Grineer and Blood Rush. You can put riven for that weapon if you have one its your choice on the rest of the two mods slots. You use Kuva Nukor so Condition Overload can work on your melee. Since the build uses Blood Rush you want to use Naramon, a great mod for you to keep up your combo. I have used this build a lot and it has helped me threw most of the steel path. If the weapon is not a slash weapon you have to go with a flat damage build. Like Primed pressure point and other mods like that. (A slash weapen is when the weapen does more slash damage than the other elements. A flat damage is a weapon that does not do a lot of slash damage.) Leamxp is live right now if you want to watch him. If you don't like streamers theres a great youtuber called Knightmare. He makes really good content. 

Can recommend ColdScar for fashion frame. Top class videos using captura and details all his fashions in the notes.

As for melees the problem is everyone is generally just using 2 builds, condition overload setup or heavy attack and generally they're all the same.  Grab a nukor, proc status and go to town with a condition overload build.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)DarkPhoenix5748 said:

I got my melee build from Leamxp. He's not much of a youtuber but he streams a lot. If its a slash weapon this is the build he uses: Condition Overload, Organ Shatter, Primed Reach, a faction mod like Primed smite Grineer and Blood Rush. You can put riven for that weapon if you have one its your choice on the rest of the two mods slots. You use Kuva Nukor so Condition Overload can work on your melee. Since the build uses Blood Rush you want to use Naramon, a great mod for you to keep up your combo. I have used this build a lot and it has helped me threw most of the steel path. If the weapon is not a slash weapon you have to go with a flat damage build. Like Primed pressure point and other mods like that. (A slash weapen is when the weapen does more slash damage than the other elements. A flat damage is a weapon that does not do a lot of slash damage.) Leamxp is live right now if you want to watch him. If you don't like streamers theres a great youtuber called Knightmare. He makes really good content. 

You're missing Sacrificial Steel from that build. If it's a slash weapon and you want to use bleed procs to ignore armour, then you want that mod. 

1 hour ago, (XBOX)DarkPhoenix5748 said:

theres a great youtuber called Knightmare

His builds are great,but not beginner friendly,seeing you are mr 22,you should be able to get most of the build,maybe with the exception of the primed faction mod

If you want a youtuber just for content,i recommend Aznvasionsplay`s,a great youtuber with almost no negativity and good builds/guides
Another youtuber for content/lore is nash prime,gotta say,what he does,i dont think anyone has the patience to do

And yeah for melee builds,I just follow knightmareframe,he has a build for most melee weapons,if he doesnt,maybe try using his slash/status build on the weapons depending on it`s stats

33 minutes ago, (XBOX)DarkPhoenix5748 said:

250?cb=20191101052229  if I get 12x combo I get 720% crit chance but with sacrifical steel you only get 220% crit chancein total.

Depending on the weapon then sure, I just figured seeing as you mentioned CO priming that you might be using heavy attacks cos weapons like say Kronen simply don't require CO priming. Also I think you'll find it's 660 crit chance unless they finally fixed that annoying bug but I could well be wrong, I don't follow all their patch notes and don't pay that much attention to the calculations on my screen.

Archived