Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Having an issue with unveiling a riven mod

(PSN)firemedic623

Question

Riven challenge: Synthesize a Simaris target without taking damage AND without using traps or abilities while having a Hobbled Dragon Key equipped.

I have tried using Nehza, Limbo, and Ivara. I use the respective ability that can assist with the challenge as soon as I drop into the mission and 5 seconds later it fails me. From everything I have read, you can use abilities while you are not near the target, however I fail even before taking a step in. I have made sure that I have the right dragon key equipped, I went without a companion (just in case), and I even had a clan member scan the target for me. Nothing has worked. I do not have rhino, as he seems to be one of the major suggestions but I'm not sure that would matter if all of the others have failed almost immediately. 

Thanks for any feedback or assistance that is offered. 

The "without using abilities" condition doesn't activate until you're close to the target.

As already mentioned, rhino's iron skin will help with the "without taking damage" condition. Just run a capture mission, find the target asap and scan it. You may have to run around a bit, and cold status effects will help slow it down.

It's possible the target is close to you when you spawn and that might be why you're failing it. Just a guess, sorry.

Archived