Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help with bugged riven: Sustain a 6x melee combo multiplier for 30 seconds with an active sent.

Venus-Venera

Question

10 answers to this question

44 minutes ago, McCIoud said:

With that challenge, you don't actually have to keep it at 6x, you can just go nuts all the way to 12x and it still counts

I was thinking that. Solo SP Mot and you'll sustain a 12x combo pretty much indefinitely so long as you don't heavy attack.

23 hours ago, Battle.Mage said:

I had ONLY 6x combo SEVERAL times longer than 30 seconds (actually much longer than a minute) with carrier prime active. nevertheless the thing does not want to unleash!
and yes I have 33 combo duration + aura mod + naramon school maxed ....

how the hell can it be .....?

riven-bug.jpg

do you have a nidus?
if so just make sure his link has lil over 30s 
linked enemies still give you melee combo when hit them but ;D do not die so you can abuse that fact for this riven challenge

vor 26 Minuten schrieb (XBOX)ShadowBlood89:

do you have a nidus?
if so just make sure his link has lil over 30s 
linked enemies still give you melee combo when hit them but ;D do not die so you can abuse that fact for this riven challenge

yes i have all warframes. only 8 items are missing, which are difficult or impossible to get.

but combo points are not an issue. with the blocking mod i generate it just like that. I would even have to hide or turn around. lol

when I get such a riven again, I test whether more than 6x are enough. but as I said, it's really just a host bug. 👍

i just use max dur Loki, go to kuva fortress, find an invincible turret and go nuts. Or did they nerf this? (i havent had a combo riven in about 6mos).

Also, Inaros with Larva with any melee on SP Arena, I easily sit there with a 12x multiplier for 5-10 minutes depending on how the executioners spawn.

Archived