Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Aquarium

(XBOX)Ukiyo Reaper

So I’m going through my dojo. Looking at what rooms to add and what to place and yet I feel that we’re missing something. Something that we can do on our Orbiters, having an aquarium/ multiple aquariums for every fish we can get or have caught to add into our Dojo’s.  

Id love for each member to be able to build their own aquarium in the Dojo with the fish they have caught, multiple rooms for each fish in the game with its each biome, giant rooms with at maximum 200 fish from one open world area each. Etc. Like when we go to the Zoo and you can walk through tunnels with fish all around you etc. 

Perhaps the same with the rare creatures you catch in each open world. Deimos, Orb Valois and The Plains. We can “Rescue” and place in the Dojo with bots/AI’s doing the cleaning and feeding in the background - or able to give food treats via a slot machine. 

Thoughts?! 

Thanks, 

-U R 

I'd like it, and seems way more feasible than a pet sanctuary (even though I'd still like one). Though I guess it'd work more like other similar stuff works in the Dojo. Bigger tank, bigger capacity, players would be able to donate specific fish, and someone with the appropriate clearance would likely decide which fish make it into the tank.

I hope it's not an aquarium room, but rather an aquarium we can place. And several sizes of aquariums since if there was only one it'd likely be scaled to the smallest room available. And to pair it off nicely, wall/floor/ceilling stencils. I'd love to have my aquarium room decorated with ocean-themed stencils.

I'm still waiting and hoping for a grand Dojo update. Not just QoL additions, but a big meaty update with these sort of ground-breaking additions.

Imagine a room the size of the Grand Hall. With all walls a different aquarium. Or a grand hall size room with a spiral stair case centrally and every level you go down is a different aquariums. However I do like the idea of having multiple small tanks that can be places around a room/rooms with minimal fish. Maybe smaller to medium  and large fish of one type inside. Etc 

Be cool but id want wayyy more sea creatures with a lot that feel as rare as the freezing step ephemera from exploiter orb, possibly more rare. And id want de not to tell us what they look like

Maybe add an underwater open world to compliment this idea

With something like that, aquariums could be something id probably be most interested in seeing. Getting surprised by the creatures people have caught and such.

• 5 weeks later...
On 2021-03-17 at 9:27 PM, (XBOX)Ukiyo Reaper said:

So I’m going through my dojo. Looking at what rooms to add and what to place and yet I feel that we’re missing something. Something that we can do on our Orbiters, having an aquarium/ multiple aquariums for every fish we can get or have caught to add into our Dojo’s.  

Id love for each member to be able to build their own aquarium in the Dojo with the fish they have caught, multiple rooms for each fish in the game with its each biome, giant rooms with at maximum 200 fish from one open world area each. Etc. Like when we go to the Zoo and you can walk through tunnels with fish all around you etc. 

Perhaps the same with the rare creatures you catch in each open world. Deimos, Orb Valois and The Plains. We can “Rescue” and place in the Dojo with bots/AI’s doing the cleaning and feeding in the background - or able to give food treats via a slot machine. 

Thoughts?! 

Thanks, 

-U R 

Here's a nutty idea: have a special flooded room that you can fill with fish to your heart's content. On a related note, it's way past time DE incorporated swimming into the game.

Archived