Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

where do you farm intrinsic?

Venus-Venera

Question

7 answers to this question

If I'm not mistaken where's no real meta for intricnsic farm at the moment. Prior to this update, there were skirmish missions without objectives, that could be completed in about 2 minutes. Now there's none. I suggest playing any Veil mission, which you can complete the most fast and effective way, since objectives are time-consuming at most.

Also you may take a look especially at corpus missions, since enemies respawn where. You might check how much affinity you get for killing these enemies. It might be worth staying.

Personally I've ended up with 1024 instrincsics in my pocket after farming for new rj guns. And I haven't even completed them (still looking for copies to infuse).  I can't even spend these intrinsics, since command r10 is not avalible yet, and r10 gunnery is more harmful than helpful to me.

vor 23 Minuten schrieb TeaHawk:

If I'm not mistaken where's no real meta for intricnsic farm at the moment. Prior to this update, there were skirmish missions without objectives, that could be completed in about 2 minutes. Now there's none. I suggest playing any Veil mission, which you can complete the most fast and effective way, since objectives are time-consuming at most.

Also you may take a look especially at corpus missions, since enemies respawn where. You might check how much affinity you get for killing these enemies. It might be worth staying.

Personally I've ended up with 1024 instrincsics in my pocket after farming for new rj guns. And I haven't even completed them (still looking for copies to infuse).  I can't even spend these intrinsics, since command r10 is not avalible yet, and r10 gunnery is more harmful than helpful to me.

yes, I'll check everything. also wanted to farm Zatki Glazio MKIII. that will take time 👍

Back when I did my intrinsics farm I did a mix of gian point (which is obviously not possible anymore) and the galleon mission in the veil, stealth killing every ground enemy and every crewship crew with ivara for the stealth affinity multiplier. Unless the math I did back then was completely off, it came out to be roughly the same amount of intriniscs per hour.

R-9 Cloud in the Grineer veil, have one guy on dome, use a mix of Seeker Volley and whatever else you like to smack the fighters(I use Blackout Pulse + Shatter Burst as it incapacitates, destroys containers and radiators on POIs, so overall, just added utility, plus it looks spectacular :D). With a decent crew, we finished runs in as low as 4-5 minutes. You really need 2 people, one pilot and one dome, other two can be AI from command assigned to def/engi or gunners.

First run is a bit weird as you're limited to 2 dome charges...as you forge more and move to the next rounds you'll eventually reach 6-10 charges so you can basically just forge once at the start and have for all the crewships. 

Also, for the dome gunner, Hildryn is fantastic as you can spam abilities from the artillery seat and she regens shields so you don't need to worry about pads, dispensaries and whatever else. Spam is a strong word ofc, but you can reliably augment the pilot abilities.

I can't give you an exact number but I think I did about 10 runs and got around 600-700 intrinsic points, didn't really keep count to average it.
I'm not saying it's the best, just an option.

Am 23.3.2021 um 14:45 schrieb DeLawrence:

Also, for the dome gunner, Hildryn is fantastic as you can spam abilities from the artillery seat and she regens shields so you don't need to worry about pads, dispensaries and whatever else. Spam is a strong word ofc, but you can reliably augment the pilot abilities.

Might be a bit of necro but here i go.

Regarding ability spam, the shield cost doubles every cast, meaning seeker missiles go from 1500 to 3000 to 4500 but decrease at the same rate energy cost for other frames decrease. That completely eliminates any form of spam. I also thought Hildryn might be good for ability usage in Railjack but any other normal energy frame and zenurik void dash energy would be better.

But there is a frame exceptionally good at Railjack ability usage and that's Lavos. As he doesn't have energy of any form and just cooldowns the same applies to Railjack. He has something like 9,5 seconds cooldown on the abilities which might sound high but feels quite good and every ability has its own cooldown so you can just spam all 3 abilities without a care in the world for costs.

vor 31 Minuten schrieb Kalec:

Might be a bit of necro but here i go.

Regarding ability spam, the shield cost doubles every cast, meaning seeker missiles go from 1500 to 3000 to 4500 but decrease at the same rate energy cost for other frames decrease. That completely eliminates any form of spam. I also thought Hildryn might be good for ability usage in Railjack but any other normal energy frame and zenurik void dash energy would be better.

But there is a frame exceptionally good at Railjack ability usage and that's Lavos. As he doesn't have energy of any form and just cooldowns the same applies to Railjack. He has something like 9,5 seconds cooldown on the abilities which might sound high but feels quite good and every ability has its own cooldown so you can just spam all 3 abilities without a care in the world for costs.

right. i used lavos all time. 2 mods for less cooldown and normal ships are dead in seconds.

he is very good for normal missions too. his dash is very usefull and i replaced 1 ability for auto-hack.

Archived