Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo Extraction For Every Mission.

(PSN)chris1pat8twins

Just as the title says, we need a solo extraction for every mission. Getting tired of 3 minute exterminate missions being turned into 15 minutes because players are looking for something and were too lazy or too much of a troll to do it in private. 

1 minute till extraction is more than enough time for a slow walking newbie to reach to extraction. Unless of course they chose to go AFK. Which would be their fault. But I, and so many others, should not have to be forced to waste time or go to recruit because somebody else was either too lazy or being a troll. The lazy or trolls should be the ones going to private or recruit. 

Missions like fissures require a lot of farming/grinding, and most people do not have time to be waiting for other players to choose to get to extraction. It’s bad enough we get AFKers on endless missions soaking up rewards for doing zero. But when you’re completely stuck with a squad of such players where aborting and losing progress is your only option, that’s even worse. 

If players don’t think they are fast enough to reach extraction after the mission objective is completed, or they are too busy trying to loot for something, then they have no business playing in a public lobby. I played solo when I first started cause other players were hopping on extraction when I needed to gather materials. Got tired of the quick missions so I played solo. I also played solo to learn the game more which was hard when high rank players were obliterating the entire map. But now that’s not necessary for me anymore and as such I shouldn’t be forced to be anchored down by other players who aren’t as enthusiastic about completing a mission for relics and other rewards.

The only players that would disagree are players that either love to troll or players too lazy to play private games. People’s real life personal inconveniences, should not become everybody else’s. It’s no excuse. Something happens that you must make top priority over the game, then oh well. You wouldn’t be able to do that with anything else in real life. Make your personal issue a priority over your job, then expect a smaller paycheck. The game should be treated no differently. You fail a mission because you had some personal inconvenience, then oh well.  

Again, we NEED a solo extraction for every mission. Especially in railjack. God, don’t even get me started with the AFKing/trolling of the squad’s host during Railjack. 

... Not to rain on your parade here, but your feeling of being aggravated by other people's choices is as valid as the feeling of other people being aggravated by your choices.

You're not entitled to complain about "waste of time" caused by others when you're willingly playing an online game.

If you don't want to have your time wasted in non-endless missions, switch to "Invite Only". That way, no one is to blame for your choices under the pretext, and false accusation (lets call it as it is), of "wasting your time".

Seriously, people can change the matchmaking at will - Just use it as its intended.

4 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

... Not to rain on your parade here, but your feeling of being aggravated by other people's choices is as valid as the feeling of other people being aggravated by your choices.

You're not entitled to complain about "waste of time" caused by others when you're willingly playing an online game.

If you don't want to have your time wasted in non-endless missions, switch to "Invite Only". That way, no one is to blame for your choices under the pretext, and false accusation (lets call it as it is), of "wasting your time".

Seriously, people can change the matchmaking at will - Just use it as its intended.

Typical. Everybody else should be forced to play invite only cause lazy players don’t want to. Already called out your comment to begin with. Like I said, they should be the ones playing invite only. How about they go play invite only if solo extraction interferes with their laziness. 

And how about you don’t tell me what to do? I made a post about what I believe should be implemented to prevent such issues from ever occurring. You’re only proving you’re one of those that like to go AFK or slow people down.

Thanks for proving my point.

1 hour ago, (PSN)chris1pat8twins said:

how about you don’t tell me what to do?

How about you don't throw false accusations towards a player from an entirely different platform?

You have absolutely no idea about what players in PC client do ingame

Your "feature" is already implemented in the Matchmaking system. Your reply to my post contains absolutely no Feedback whatsoever.

... Walk it off, cool down, breathe slowly and count to 10... And while you're doing all those, think about your attitude towards others.

... This is not "General Discussion"... The Matchmaking system has everything you need. Set it up to whatever you want, but stop acting both toxic and entitled, your fellow players will appreciate it.

19 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

How about you don't throw false accusations towards a player from an entirely different platform?

You have absolutely no idea about what players in PC client do ingame

Your "feature" is already implemented in the Matchmaking system. Your reply to my post contains absolutely no Feedback whatsoever.

... Walk it off, cool down, breathe slowly and count to 10... And while you're doing all those, think about your attitude towards others.

... This is not "General Discussion"... The Matchmaking system has everything you need. Set it up to whatever you want, but stop acting both toxic and entitled, your fellow players will appreciate it.

Never threw any false accusations. Neither did I acted entitled. It’s simple. DE should add solo extraction in every mission so that players can extract in any mission while others can remain if they want. So other players’ choices won’t affect those who want to extract. So that a player isn’t forced to spend 15 minutes in an exterminate. 

And I went ahead and counter any selfishly ridiculous excuses that were already made before in defense of players intentionally or unintentionally holding others back. Such as “what if so and so had to go do this or that”, which my response is “your inconveniences shouldn’t be everybody else’s”. Not mention that out of like 100 AFKers, only one was legit. The others were intentionally hiding and making others do the work. I know cause I teleported the AFKers to the objective and they ran back to their hiding space over and over. While only 1 actually didn’t move at all and eventually went down. 

They do not have a solo extract in every mission. And the invite only is meant for friends/clan mates or for a very specific purpose other than completing the objective. Like farming for argon crystals during an capture or exterminate. 

If I wanted to do a mission for a very specific purpose, then I’ll do invite only. Otherwise I’m gonna want to play public with other players, with a TEAM, and gain more rewards. And I shouldn’t be punished by some random person or group deciding that completing the mission wasn’t enough but still chose to do public instead of invite only. 

Solo extraction in every mission has no negative effects on anybody else who chose public for the common purpose of completing missions with a team with more rewards. The only people that would be affected are those who chose to sit back instead. And only if the person solo extracting is the host. 

You’re the one that needs to chill. Targeting me instead of the post. I didn’t specifically target anybody in my post. Unless someone is feeling guilty. And you didn’t provide anything constructive to my post at all. I pointed out that nobody should be allowed to hold anybody else back in public games and that there are no excuses for such things. That THEY should be the ones playing invite only if they truly believe they have so many inconveniences. If their inconveniences costs them the mission, oh well, nobody else’s fault. 

You might as well have said “oh well, suck it up or stop playing public” instead of the long unnecessary comment about invite only and other people’s opinion of me. Which either way is a very selfishly inconsiderate response. 

Your first remark about the validity of my post was completely irrelevant to the point of my post. Cause solo extract would affect me too if I chose to stay behind or go AFK for whatever reason. Which I already accepted the consequences of missing out on such minor loss of materials/rewards. 

Then you have no place to tell me whether or not I’m entitled to express my opinion on a game. Players going afk or choosing not to extract for whatever reason is becoming too common and the simple solution is adding solo extraction. Nothing in my suggestion expresses entitlements. If that’s what you see then you either need to reread what I said with you’re offended glasses off. Or learn what being entitled means. Cause I’m fully entitled to my opinion of a game and how it functions. 

Then your suggestion of invite only is exactly the typical lazy suggestion I knew I was gonna receive on this post. People should not be forced to play solo or spend hours searching for squads just to play a normal mission with a regular goal. People should be able to play exterminate and complete it within 3 minutes instead of being forced to wait 15 minutes for others to decide when they want to extract. Again, if they want to play a mission for a specific purpose other than the goal of completing the objective and moving on, then THEY should be the one to play invite only. 

But since I obviously cannot force people to play with the consideration of their squad mates in mind, I suggested a solo extraction for every mission that wouldn’t negatively affect majority of the players. And that invite option can go both ways which it should only go for those who are selfishly playing a public mission for their own goals different from the usual. If someone wants to play wave 20 of defense, then they should do recruit. Not expect others to be dragged along when they only want to reach wave 10. That’s the equivalent of spending 15 minutes in an extermination. 

The only people making false accusations is you. People choosing to loot around or go AFK, or even trolling are facts. It’s happens and more often then you think they do. Solo extraction would solve that in a heart beat. Would be almost no different than having 2 people extract. But it doesn’t solve the cases where 3 members choose to not extract. Such as when 3 dudes choose to go to the Golden hand during a fissure mission on corpus ship tileset. Took them 20 minutes before the entire mission was completed. That’s a fact, not an accusation. 

Everyone is a noob/leech in pug. Just stay in solo most of the times and only abuse pugs for more enemy spawn or relic rewards at the cost of some sanity. Also tell people to go solo if they complain they don't have the reactants while extracting.

Archived