Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defection and Infested Salvage in Arbitrations rotation

cute_moth.npc

Hi.. I sincerely feel like when Defection and Infested Salvage appear in the Arbitrations lineup, nobody even joins a match, or commits to playing through it for any stretch of time even if they actually do join. I feel like Arbitrations would honestly be improved a lot by just removing these game modes and introducing more frequent appearances of game modes that are loved, like Disruption. I know it's supposed to be for variety, but these two game modes are so unloved that they feel like a waste of an hourly slot for Arbitrations.

I agree, both are definately the worst 2 modes in WF .. although a lot of players dont play Arbi any more due to the really poor returns on Vitus.  Its why we used to go there (mainly) and even running smeeta, boosters etc,, it produces a meesly 10-25 per hr .. this equates to long winded sessions and a lot of them, to purchase things from the shop.. I just did an hr solo to check if DE had maybe tweaked the drop / spawn rates but no 25 VE in 61 minutes :( .. they need to at least double the drops or seriously increase the spawns of the drones.  We used to love Arbi 2hr runs .. now I cant even find a squad in there .. sad as it was a good farm and testing ground.. now it seems to be Conclave mk2

Maybe I haven't played enough salvage to know the nuances but.. what's wrong with salvage? It's just survival, but you press a few consoles and the enemies aren't spread all over the place.

Edit: nevermind, I figured it out.

Data encryption speed decreases with more squad members, making solo runs more beneficial.

What the hell, DE.

Arbitration ?

These Mission Types are Terrible, Period. 

They should be removed Everywhere.

Infested Salvage still sees traffic because People like Nidus but Defection is a Ghost Town.... Even if people do want Harrow they damn sure aren't willing to suffer this Content to get him.... 

1 hour ago, Lutesque said:

Isn't Defense and Excavation Faster 🤨 ?

Arbitration Excavations are twice as long and require two diggers per reward. I've still yet to see five waves of defense compete with one excavator, although that one time someone had speedva on Eris was fairly quick.

Archived