Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Cant see other players when trying to trade in dojo/hub [Investigating]

Mostafaone55

I invited people wanted to tradew with, went into relays, then into dojo's to trade with them eventhough to specific dojo / relay as a party  we joined together to specific dojo / relay as a party and they say they cant see and i cant see them, and the whole relay is empty , happened after yesterday's ( 3/31/2021 ) hotfix update : warframe

• Like 3

icant trade with anyone in game . iam  invisible in my dojo and at other players dojos so icant ues trade tower cuz said no one here to trade with while he in my party and in my dojo and he can see me to begin the trade please help

• Like 1

If one person is in the dojo at the trade kiosk and the other person is invited and ends up in the railjack, they will not appear in the list as a tradable person and might be stuck inside it. Hopefully that is something that's also in the 'to fix' pile. In the mean time, fast traveling to elsewhere in the dojo should fix things or at least allow them to move closer to the trade kiosk.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Mostafaone55 said:

thank you but I know that but the problem is we are both standing at the trade station and cant see each other and when I go to Cetus or maroos or fortune I cant see anyone.

Yeah sorry, I meant that as a related thing in case anyone was having that issue as opposed to the apparent new one that happens elsewhere as well.

• Like 1

I'm reporting this bug because I have been tryin to trade with someone and both of us was in the same dojo and we were invisible to each other even in trade console
we even tried it from both dojos but it's still the same
thanks in advance

• Like 1

ok the issue start to appear at the 8th hotfix in railjack where all  Egyptian no one excluded we go to fortuna or cetues or demios we cant see people we only see ourself and  when we invite people to dojo  we cant see them or they cant see us not even  appear in trade list in dojo  like we as ghost in game  or cant  see anyone  in relays or mars  bazzar  please DE this important matter u need to concern about this as there is a lot from Egypt  play this game and trade is important key for this game  and issue  start to happen at hotfix

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SinisterBanana said:

cant see anyone in cetus,fortuna,deimos,maroo bazaar, and in dojo im like invisible to everyone, they cant see me and i cant see them,  i cant even trade for almost 2 days now ...

same here bro 

i got to trade but when i invite someone he cant see me and i cant see him and when i go to maroos bazar i see no-one just me in there  so i want to know if i can fix this on my own or its a bug in the game 

I think this started happening since yesterday's hotfix cause I didn't have this issue before

People would invite me to dojo and when I go there they can't see me. either in the dojo or in the trading post. neither can I.