Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Shield Gating from PVP plz

Wfscl

Yes! And while at it fix the bug that makes several shotguns and snipers deal their PvE damage after falloff instead of their intended pvp damage since shield gating is the only thing reducing the chances of being randomly insta-killed by some of them.

Also fix electric status and remove Telos Boltace (or at least disable Stormpath) since both of these are also quite dumb due to reasons explained endlessly before in other ancient threads.

On 2021-04-11 at 5:49 AM, Stormdragon said:

Yes! And while at it fix the bug that makes several shotguns and snipers deal their PvE damage after falloff instead of their intended pvp damage since shield gating is the only thing reducing the chances of being randomly insta-killed by some of them.

Also fix electric status and remove Telos Boltace (or at least disable Stormpath) since both of these are also quite dumb due to reasons explained endlessly before in other ancient threads.

Literally all you need. Remove electric procs. Nerf or remove wolf sledge and telos, nerf mire and cerata. Fix the the pve buffs that went to pvp. 

Vectis prime is supposed to do 109 not 165. 

Sobek is doing insane damage, Tigris.. most shot guns. 

And the knockdown bug and block and roll bug. Shield gateing is the only thing holding conclave together until the rest is fixed. All glaves would 1 tap. Most shot guns and melees. Slide attacks do 300% damage. Fix the rest before shield gateing. I dont mide it myself but it lasts to long for conclave. 

15小时前 , (XBOX)Dark SalvationX 说:

Also snipertron is the best. But a 1 shot daikyu is not skill its cheese. Anything that 1 taps is. 

snipertron needed 2 shots to kill a player,but now it needs 3 shots

• 4 weeks later...
On 2021-05-11 at 7:36 PM, (XBOX)Dark SalvationX said:

Snipertron has the longest reload, its fair imo. I can name 5 or 6 games way slower with the same concept.

It had a time to kill of 0.5 seconds and if you got a kill, you could reload faster. The reload time didn't balance that out. 

Archived