Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Master Rank test should not have to wait 24 hours to retake test to Rank up

Oh I hate the 24 hour wait time too. It's disrespects my time as a player. I know you can practice but it can only help you so much and you can still easily slip up and costing you the test.  I would have zero issues with the difficulty of these Mastery tests if they let me retry as many times as I like. Otherwise I'm just livid for the next 24 hours and don't want to play the game until I can retry it.  There are a lot of other words I want to say to describe my thoughts about how I feel about the stupid 24 hour wait. I just can't put them here. 

It doesn't bug me too much. If there's an MR test that can't be aced after practicing it, I put that on the MR test being possibly too unforgiving or random. Which is a separate discussion.

But what does bug me is not being able to practice the test while waiting out the 24 hours, without going to visit Simaris at a relay. That seems an unnecessary waste of time. Let the player do some practice, go play some missions, practice some more, and get familiar with it in a way that's not a cram session of four or five consecutive runs. And feels less like a chore. If that's the way they'd rather approach it.

Archived