Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Capture mission failed

Gangleri

Hello,

Please, PLEASE, add a timer before the mission failed for afk during a mission !

I was looking for a irl thing on internet during the mission and check the game time to time.

I lost a Mantis Fuselage BP + a 30min exp boost + my time, if I have been warned, I would have been more careful... -_-

210421064055649752.jpg

I think my post is useless because nobody care about it but it's a problem in this game.

6 minutes ago, Gangleri said:

Please, PLEASE, add a timer before the mission failed for afk during a mission !

ok.... so you go afk on a capture mission
a mission type that requires you to go after a target that will run away once it sees you
its not the games fault its your own as you could have easily taken down the target an cature them.

7 minutes ago, Gangleri said:

I think my post is useless because nobody care about it but it's a problem in this game.

there was no problem its just you spent time looting around instead of doing the very objective first.

8 minutes ago, Gangleri said:

I lost a Mantis Fuselage BP + a 30min exp boost + my time, if I have been warned, I would have been more careful... -_-

you let the capture target get away is the only thing we can gleam from this an yet you chose to go afk before capturing the target, or could have been that you took down the target an did not capture them which does give a in game counter of when its about to die.
As DE awhile ago changed it so you could not farm unlimited time of alert status that couldn't go into lockdown status.

Actually there are several timers at play in a capture mission:

1) you alert the target, he runs - if he gets to his ship before you down him, you lose.

2) You down him but don't pick him up - you ahve about a minute IIRC

3) ANY mission (not just captures) if you don't kill an enemy for a certain amount of time, the countdown starts and you will fail the mission.  <==This is the timer you ran into.  Note that many missions enemies will simply stop spawning (for example after you complete the capture only a few more will spawn - so sooner or later you HAVE to leave.

Archived