Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Gradivus Dilemma Has Ended, Tenno

The_Lotus

That was long enough.

Hey?!? Is this a new forum account for Lotus? Did her account get hacked too along with the event counter?

Just for the people who keep asking: [DE] Rebecca does the voice work for The Lotus, and you'll find her here on the forums and occasionally in-game under that username.

For the purposes of this event, new accounts were made for the in-game characters themselves. Alad V has one, and now The Lotus has one. This is probably still Rebecca writing the post, but she's doing so in-character on this account. [DE] Rebecca is her account for pretty much everything else.

OT: Thank goodness, I was pretty done with this event. It'd be nice to keep this gametype around, just to mix it up on the star chart and make the world seem a bit more dynamic. Perhaps planet rewards could change based on faction ownership. As for community-splitting events like this, I'd rather not see this ever again. The best part about past events was that aside from the leaderboards we still weren't competing against each other. We worked together to see how long we could survive in the survival event, and we all worked toward the goal of unlocking new content in the Arid Fear event. Everyone was unified in a common goal, and that really worked to the spirit of Warframe. This event really brought out the worst in a lot of players, by pitting us against each other. In this event, the corpus got pretty badly beat due to lopsided rewards and clan involvement. That made many players upset that they wouldn't get their Detron no matter what they did, and some even tried to cheat. Let's just stick to events that, like the rest of the game, emphasize co-operation.

This may sound awkward, especialy for a Tenno, but I'm gonna miss teaming up with the Grineer. They really are good teammates. But was fun!

Now that it's over, guess it's back to Tenno vs Grineer vs Corpus again... excluding the Infested... they are ALWAYS the enemy on all factions. :/

But actually would be cool if all THREE factions had to team up against the Infested due to some reason. That would actually be epic and ironic at the same time, but hey.

"This played out as expected. Alad would not spend credits on proper incentive for us, now he has lost all he can spend. War takes risk...he took none.

The Grineer served us well in ensuring the safety of our brothers and sisters. Now we must tie up the lose ends....

I await....."

Zakarix

Uh, there were 3 missions up a moment ago and they all ended instantly. Because I was busy trying to maximize my battle pay this leaves me with 3 more Corpus wins than Grineer ones. Now I'm going to have to spend a potato and buy weapon slots. Should've let these gradually end naturally, really... :(

Oh well, this was in my opinion the most enjoyable event so far. Thanks!

One suggestion for future events: reward players based on the side they supported, not which side wins the overall war. The system you used all but guarantees things snowball for whichever side gets a lead first, because people want their free slot and potato more than they care about roleplaying.

Yes!!!

With the other Corpus leaders restricting his funds they have shown that needlessly putting civilians on the line is not a good business strategy, Alad's possition is weakend, he will have a hard time trying to pull such a stunt again in the future and his Zanuka project will be delayed until we can further investigate what it is and how to stop it, should it come to be.

And we got our ancient comrades back.

Also i congratulate everyone who kept fighting with the Corpus giving the Grineer heavy losses.

Now we just have to clean up some Grineer activaties on Mars. I pulling some attacks at Phobos to force him into pulling back forces from Mars.

Such a nice event, a lot of rewards, exterminate a faction with another at your side was really fun, thanks DE.

If I've supported the grinner like a cowards how seek win, I've take pretty much fun playing some mission with Corpus, the teamplay aspect of this faction is really a pleasure to have on your side!!

Hope for more mission of this kind (having some mate in big battle are really interesting).

If I got a feedback on this event it's the redondant aspect, perhaps a bit more map, 3-4 différent map configuration, because after 1-2 day we could run the mission with closed eyes. :D

And please players, stop complain and whine for your rewards, just wait a little and stop speak to dev like dogs...

EDIT : <3 paint's artists, DE should take you as art designer. :3

As ever, sorry for my poor english skill...

Edited by ZeGreymane

I have done exaclt 100 missions, and my friend Seawolf512 ahve done 25, so we are btoh waiting for our rewards.

It certainly was a long run, but it was fun :)

EDIT: Gotta say that fighitng along side with the Corpus was alot of fun. Their Shield Ospreys where very useful :D

Edited by Cebius

I supported the Corpus, but so what?  I got like 2 catalysts and a slot costs 6 plat.  There were no major game-changers.  We're all on the same side--so good event.  Lets get back to work.  If you're complaining about feeling robbed Team Corpus didn't want you anyway.

It was getting boring with the old rewards that you can get everyday, make it a different planet and maybe add infected to a side, it might be more fun that way...

~~AlonzoDiza, Warlord of Tactician Alliance

~~We do not engage in direct combat, instead we outwit them with tactic and the might of our mind.

Oh yes where the heck is my reward? I want to make my brakk and chop heads with that machete, going against my clan motto is fine by me anyway.

Edited by AlonzoDiza

Tenno,

I have intercepted a message from the Corpus board to Alad V. They have grown tired of bankrolling Alad V's war effort and have withdrawn their funding. This has left Alad with no other option than retreat. Sargas Ruk is already readying his victory speech. This battle is over.

You have all done well. Those of you who supported the Grineer have given me the time I needed to locate our sleeping comrades. A recovery team is already travelling to retrieve their cryopods. Those that supported The Corpus have slowed Grineer aggression. Though the Grineer ultimately emerged victorious, they did so at great cost.

The time for partnerships with these warlords has ended. We are no longer forced to support them in their petty conflicts. We must return to our stated goal of bringing balance to the solar system.

The Lotus

pirate-booty.jpg