Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Gradivus Dilemma Has Ended, Tenno

The_Lotus

And what about the almost 15 missions that bugged out? Because now I'm 17 short of 100...

Ok I gotta answer this post......HOW the heck you dont manage to get to 100 missions in a week? I did mine in the first 4 days even with easily 20 to 30 disconnects and crashes.

Congratulations DE.  Let's just play this event off as if nothing happened.  YOU OWE US ANOTHER APOLOGY.  The event was horribly grineer sided.  EVERYONE AGREES WITH THIS.  The bugs I encountered fighting with the corpus were alone enough to make me not bother with the 100 missions.  I mean what is the point if I can't even finish a mission because the rollers keep bugging.  You should have had this event tested before it even rolled out.  

Time to make it right DE, this event has to be your worst failure yet.

If you feel the same vote me to the top.

Although the rewards are awesome, the battle itself was pretty tiresome. The last ten missions I just waited at the start for the map, tired of chasing fast Nova/Loki solo-rushers.. Next event I hope to find some more co-op incentive gameplay! :/

Ok I gotta answer this post......HOW the heck you dont manage to get to 100 missions in a week? I did mine in the first 4 days even with easily 20 to 30 disconnects and crashes.

Some people have jobs, and school, and things called lives. I agree a week is alot of time, I could have gotten my 100, but I stopped at 86 after I realized today that it was a lost cause.

Despite the rewards it was the most booring event of all =/ sry but thats a fact.

Happy it ended now ;)

Cant stand seeing those 3-4 corpus trying to pass through a door at the same time forcing the tired tenno to restart the mission...

How about YOU  say that it was boring for you IN YOUR OPINON. Actually this was a good event cause it allowed people who could not jump on during the weekend have actual time to play and get some of the awards.

Congratulations DE.  Let's just play this event off as if nothing happened.  YOU OWE US ANOTHER APOLOGY.  The event was horribly grineer sided.  EVERYONE AGREES WITH THIS.  The bugs I encountered fighting with the corpus were alone enough to make me not bother with the 100 missions.  I mean what is the point if I can't even finish a mission because the rollers keep bugging.  You should have had this event tested before it even rolled out.  

Time to make it right DE, this event has to be your worst failure yet.

If you feel the same vote me to the top.

Grinners ,there nothing to be proud of with 65-70% players supporting grineers, you did nothing more than corpus players.. (100+ missions for most people)

i am not even talking of thoses who supported both side to get all the best rewards..

kinda sad to reward big the cheapest and greediest players...other thoses who stick to a faction...

Maybe they didn't have the time avalaible, just like i didn't.