Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baruuk vs Railjack Raknoid and MOA

RazerXPrime

Question

While playing Railjack I decided to throw in some good old Baruuk to slap these Corpus around. I found something odd, but maybe it's intended? The Raknoid spider on the Corpus ship does not take damage from Baruuk's 4th ability. Aside from that there are MOA's here that take like 5-6 punches from the 4th ability to go down, taking very very little damage, while everything else including corrupted heavy gunners die in one hit. I'm using the Reactive Storm augment. I also noticed all damage is converted to corrosive regardless of enemy. Corrosive is the default I had on Desert Wind by the way. Will it always proc that element regardless of the damage type? Perhaps that's the confusion on my part. 

6 answers to this question

Very strange, seeing you are running the Reactive Storm augment you'd think they'd get taken down quite fast, to be honest I've never tried Baruuk in railjack.

I might have to try it out.

@RazerXPrime
Edit: Test run Railjack
I just did a solo exterminate in Veil Proxima against Corpus and my Baruuk slaughtered them, it might have been a bug you encountered.

Were you host or a client.

They were dying to Impact and Viral the Corpus units I killed, plus had two spiders I encountered amongst them as well for testing purposes.

I still see were're getting MKI parts from a place that should only drop MKIII :(

46 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

Hm, ok I'll see if I can recreate the bug. It was on two separate runs, but I didn't leave the dojo in between. I'll also mod for Viral and see if that makes a difference. I thought it wouldn't because of the augment.

I'm doing another test I as I post this and I think Reactive Storm might be broken, or it needs to be taken of the Warframe and put back on maybe to re-seat it as crazy as that sounds.

At the moment I changed my Desert Storm config to another one that is Radiation and that's what is coming up on the kills. Impact and Radiation.

Edit:
I removed Reactive Storm from my Warframe backed out of the arsenal went back in and put it back on, going on another run to see if it fixes it.

Edit:
Didn't make the slightest difference doing my above thought, was still killing them with Impact Radiation, looks like Reactive Storm might not be working against Railjack Corpus.

/sidenote: Damn I got a few million credits doing those 3 Veil runs.

Impact is good against sheilds, radiation is good against alloy armour and robotics, so I'm not surprised its turning up here.

I know the damage type can be a bit wonky at times from experience. The other thing, all I can think of is the raknoid had been corrupted and there was an ancient healer nearby, they can give out an idiotic amount of damage reduction to allies 

Ok I ran some more tests. Both with and without Reactive Storm. This time with Viral.

Results: no difference. No extra damage. Damage type is not altered in any way.

Vs Raknoid. Wave damage is not applied. It has no effect. Not even 0 damage. However melee range punches still apply full effect

Vs MOA (I think it's the one with fire beam: very little damage. However melee range punches still apply full effect.

So the waves do not work correctly vs the Raknoid and at least one of the MOA's. And Reactive Storm doesn't do anything.

6 hours ago, RazerXPrime said:

Ok I ran some more tests. Both with and without Reactive Storm. This time with Viral.

Results: no difference. No extra damage. Damage type is not altered in any way.

Vs Raknoid. Wave damage is not applied. It has no effect. Not even 0 damage. However melee range punches still apply full effect

Vs MOA (I think it's the one with fire beam: very little damage. However melee range punches still apply full effect.

So the waves do not work correctly vs the Raknoid and at least one of the MOA's. And Reactive Storm doesn't do anything.

I haven't run Baruuk for awhile so cannot comment on the rest of the factions, Reactive Storm definitely isn't working against Corpus Railjack.

So might need a tweak against them, Least we know now.

Archived