Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to Level up Command Intrinsic?

Cheemser

Question

5 answers to this question

With a stock basic Railjack you should be able to do the first missions on Earth solo though. Advising someone to go pub when that's really not necessary is... I dunno. Really bad advice.

1 hour ago, Cheemser said:

How would I level up my command intrinsic? I keep failing in Earth Proxima. I want to get crew members but the level is too low.

What part are you failing in? Can you elaborate?

1 hour ago, RazerXPrime said:
2 hours ago, Cheemser said:

How would I level up my command intrinsic? I keep failing in Earth Proxima. I want to get crew members but the level is too low.

What part are you failing in? Can you elaborate?

im assuming its the first mission that isn't just skirmish(exterminate) that requires the missile or whatever base to be destroyed. also if I recall an affinity booster effects the amount of intrinsic points gained per level. tho don't quote me on it I can't exactly remember

6 hours ago, killerKronos23 said:

im assuming its the first mission that isn't just skirmish(exterminate) that requires the missile or whatever base to be destroyed. also if I recall an affinity booster effects the amount of intrinsic points gained per level. tho don't quote me on it I can't exactly remember

Yea but it matters if the ship is getting destroyed or that he's getting killed on foot. Both have to do with equipment. And both can be solved solo. 

Archived